Light Issues

Rudy75

Good Morning all,

I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the head lights and tail lights will go on and off on their own without the key in the ignition. This is my sons college vehicle , and yes he has had a speaker box and amp and new stereo installed . I am currently looking for some help to fix this issue any suggestions? . The speakers and stereo equipment has been in for a while. Problem is just occuring now, would like to have some suggestions on what could be causing this, and how to fix. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Rudy75 said:
Good Morning all,

I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the head lights and tail lights will go on and off on their own without the key in the ignition. This is my sons college vehicle , and yes he has had a speaker box and amp and new stereo installed . I am currently looking for some help to fix this issue any suggestions? . The speakers and stereo equipment has been in for a while. Problem is just occuring now, would like to have some suggestions on what could be causing this, and how to fix. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated

This happens to me more when I am driving though and it only seems to be when I use the auto headlight function. Simply turning on and off should hide the problem however if you do find a solution please post here. I as well have an amp and speaker box wonder if it would be related.

Back