lowmax np 205 3 to1 kit

are you doing a doubler?

the case is probably sronger than anything jeep ever came from the factory with, and has the weight to prove it. The 3-1 kit is a little bit of a PITA to install, but fairly straight foward. I would recommend a 203/205 set up first. it's a little cheaper, and way easier. plus you can upgrade to the 3-1 later

My Cummins has not blown up the NP 205 in 254K miles and it's done a lot of pulling. The Dodge weighs 10K pounds "empty" and pulls pretty well in 4L. That's one strong little transfer case. Pretty easy to do a two-lever mod to it too. Best of luck - John

I JUST WANTED A LITTLE LOWER GEAR FOR MORE CONTROL GOING DOWN STEEP HILLS,HAVENT REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT A DOUBLER .:eek:

what do you currently have for a Tcase?

If you currently have a D300, there is a 4:1 kit for it and with the 32 spline up grade, is plenty strong for 33" tires and a mild V8

ive got a 205, i just broke the adapter between it and the transmission:x DAMN, THAT THING IS HEAVY BY YOURSELF! :shock: im getting another from advanced adapters,i was just thinking since its already out ....well ya know.

Back