Lurkers and guests to the site!

bugleboy

We dont bite! This site is growing and theres no good reason not to join up, theres no fees or anything like that plus theres a bunch of people on here who can give you 24/7 support! join up and become a part of the jeepz community!

haha lol okay im using the app so all i saw was :yeah that:

lol its a grizzly lion shark, and i you ask me, one of the most manly made up animals ever

image-202644490.png

Oh leave the lurkers and site surfers alone. If they are bright enough to search their issues, gain solutions to their questions without joining, that is good enough for me.

Carry On.

geeze im just inviting people to become a part of jeepz, im not trying to break their fingers or anything

bugleboy said:
geeze im just inviting people to become a part of jeepz, im not trying to break their fingers or anything

I agree with you. You were only making a suggestive point. Others may take and listen well others will feel forced. Yet in all actuality it is just that a suggestive point :)

Learned few things by being here. I don't have any regrets for signing up. Cant find a more useful and friendlier forum anywhere. Friendlier because being friendly is a Jeep thing that most people wouldn't understand......
Thanks for all your guy's input and help.
Big wave to you all

I signed up back in September I think. Still feeling out a few different jeep forums and trying to decide which one fits me best. What can you offer :oops:

A lot of laughs and some people who know what they are doing around jeeps. And some interesting conversations with some chuck Norris jokes thrown in for fun

A lot of laughs and some people who know what they are doing around jeeps. And some interesting conversations with some chuck Norris jokes thrown in for fun

You'll find a few people who have no idea what they are doing around Jeeps :hide:
Mostly, though, you'll find some cool, knowledgeable people who notice when you've gone a few days without posting something. :)

klkb said:
You'll find a few people who have no idea what they are doing around Jeeps :hide:
Mostly, though, you'll find some cool, knowledgeable people who notice when you've gone a few days without posting something. :)

yeah im one of those lol i know about lifts and tires on cherokees but thats about it lol i am trying to learn as fast as i can

Back