massachusetts off-road trip

accually the official boston response would be wicked awesome that is just how it is around here!

Or, I gotta go to the packi to get the beehs

And, I sat in bumpa-da-bumpa traffic on the way home work yestaday.

Wicked pissa - thats my favorite :lol:

Chat

I drink cooahs light, so hop in yo-ah cah and get sum!

opened up a can of worms with the wicked thing, sorry bout that.....can't wait to meet you guys gonna be a blast!!!

ray

I dont have a digital camera, but I did take pictures. I will get them to you soon.

I went out and it was really wet. I drove all around so I could get another idea what going on back there. I realized that it is just a dirt road in the woods. There is nothing extreamly hard or challanging about this road.

I think the point of the road is for construction. They are going to build a Roche Bros., along with a few other things there. But, it has been there for a long time, I use to go out there as a teenager.

Oh! The bugs out there are wicked bad! And, they were weird lookin' things. Almost like a fly and a bumble bee...well.

Then I took Jeep down the fire trails. A long straight dirt road, with puddles makes MUD! The puddles are much to big for any mud yet.

Where I really want to go is Bridal Trails. The Pit is there. It's all sand, with hills. Only thing, Saturdays there is defintally ATV's there. It is so set up for ATV's. But it is fun for Big Bad Jeep.

I want to be there so bad! But unfortunately I like my job too much to take a day off (Im a workaholic like that).

Be sure to take pictures!!! I want some eye candy. I better see at least one pic of either a Jeep stuck somewhere or a Jeep flying through the air (like the cover of this months JP magazine). Do you'z get that magazine?

You'z. Is that a Boston term???

-N

John,

Yeah, purpleyjgirl posted some pics from this weekend in Marshfield. I didnt develop my pics from friday, but I am getting there. I had a wicked busy weekend...but how was your weekend? Did you get any wheelin in?

I think you already saw the other pics of me, but you should check on purpleyjgirl's the name of the post is My first off road trip. They are sweet...

Laura

putting on a 3 inch lift on my gals 93 yj

Ya, I saw them, I went to maine, up to old orchard and rode on some logging trails, and a little mud hole, not much cause I was up there for a lobster bake! Eat me four lobsters and more steamers than you will ever imagine!!! Any how, a friend of mine that lives up there went with me in his V10 diesel ram. So if he got stuck, it was for good hehe. I almost got hung up, but just got out, made me decidde to break down and toss my old 27 inchers for A nice set of 33's.

Johnny

Hey,

I just wanted to let you guys know that, the Marshfield Fair is going to be in town that week. On that Saturday (the 23rd) they are having a demo. durby. If you have never been it is wicked cool, and fun to watch. It starts at 6:30.

Visit www.marshfieldfair.org for more information.

Looks like its going to be an all day event, I cant wait maybe we should start to link some hotels also :lol:

Yeah! Or you could always stay in my back yard! It will feel just like home, with the ocean right there and the sea gulls squacking at you at all hours.. :lol:

I dont know if you will have your daughter, but if you dont, we can party if need be. I am always lookin' for more people to party with, too! I can get friends to come over...they are all into having a good time.

There are like 2 hotels in Marshfield, one of them I wouldnt let you stay at, and the other one is really nice, but I think expensive. Well actually, there are some Bed and Breakfasts I think. I dont know really, I have never had to stay at one!

Its all good.

hahaha sounds like my back yard. I think after next weekend ill have enough of camping for awhile. Party? sounds good to me :wink: But ill probably end up crashin in pembroke at my friends house. Unless? hehehehe. definitly leavin the kid home. Im afraid ill loose her out the back of the jeep :lol:

Back