massachusetts off-road trip

I'm a Sublime girl myself. When I wheel, I like ANY Sublime, Shady Grove, or Tom Petty...thats why I have my own radio.

Anyways, my friend and I were gonna go splash around in the mud before we met you guys (unless I am too hung over to get up early enough). I found a spot behind Pembroke Hospital, that is, again, a good spot for ATV's, but out 'front' there is some muddy spots, and she wanted to play in them, so we are gonna do that. I will cruise by around 9:45 to meet you guys.

If you see 2 muddy girls, thats us..we will probably have the biggest sh*t eatin' grin on our faces. Something happnes to us when we get muddy, we just cant stop smiling or laughing! :D

HUGE sublime fan myself, have seen long beach dub allstars 3 times live...

anyways its official. BOSTON JEEP will be there on saturday morning. first time really offroading ( besides camping ).

bringin my roommate along, only condition is i gotta let him drive some. hmph!

see ya'll saturday.

-dave

LBDA 3X!!!! Damn, when they came to Boston, I wasnt 21 so I couldnt see them... :cry: Back in 95 or 96 I dont remember, Sublime came to town (WBCN studios) and I skipped school to see Brad, and I did that was as close to Sublime I got. (FYI, thats Jeeps name, too, because of all the Sublime we listen to in him.)

Real off roading, I wouldnt call it that. More like a joy ride throught the woods, I have been trying to tell you guys. Again, I hope there are no sad faces, because of the lameness of the trail...hey, at least I will have fun. I can go back there everyday and have fun...but thats me. I guess it is just what you make of it.

Cool, bostonjeep...email me laura@wbsysnet.com and I can give you all the info you need, if you dont need any, then I will see you Saturday!!

Oh, and get in touch with John, I think he is comming down with other Boston people!

I was just reading this, and realized that it couldnt have been 96 that I met him....more like 94 or 95 or was it 93, I wasnt driving at the time...must have been 93...I dont remember. When did "Date Rape" start being played...94?

Laura, Dave and I have been in contact so we will be rolling do together. To know when we are there, listen for a little sublime being over taken by some loud a$$ PANTERA that will be us! Sublime is awesome, but for drinkin, not wheelin'! (my opinion angree music makes me cocky)

Contemplating, Should I bring some Warrant or Slayer?
What didn't hear your resopnse so it will be both!! hehehehe :evil:

Johnny

Warrant...scary. :shock: Sublime...happy. :D Sublime is good for all mind alterating moments :wink:

I like Gwar, and the Misfits, if that counts as, um, what do you call that; heavy metal. I read your page, I also use to be a WAAF listener, until Ozone left. I followed him and listen to talk radio now-a-days. I know, but we have already figured out, I am a LOSER! :roll:

Laura

Korn! JayZ! What? I'm just as bad I guess. I will listen to Justin Timberlake, and then put in Eminem.

i just found out that i will have 2 passengers with me so.......

i forgot "mind altering" afroman definitely

Ill be there at about 1pm if everyone wants to plan on having lunch around then. ( I hope you guys dont mind coming out to meet me :cry: ) Miss purple will not be ready she needs some serious help. let me know if anyone disagree's with this plan, I have to go to Pembroke anyways, so no one is going to hurt my feelings. :wink:

What does purple need to be running, i think you said your transmission was F-ed up, I might be able to get you a replacement dirt cheap if not free (ax-15 I think, but might be a peu-got-to-go). Get back to me asap, I will make a call or two, and I might be able to swap that sucker in tomorrow after wheelin (sorry not before, I get up at 4:30 every morning, I sleep in on saturdays) I can trailer it down. Email me or what ever.I will get an answer to you by midnight tonight!

Johnny

Lunch..mmmm. I dont care what we do. If we get into the woods at 10ish...I think by 1 we will be ichin to get out.

I dont know what everybodys plans are, if they are willing to spend the whole day in Vegas, and do the few trails I know of (I am gonna do them anyways), or just want a few hours of wheelin.

I am up for anything. Gina doesnt have to work anymore, so she is good to go, and she is wicked easy going she wont care what we do, as long as we see some mud.

If you want to meet for lunch, I'm game.

Laura

hey Jonny that would be awsome, my husbands shop/garage is right in pembroke. Hes fixing my u-joint today (wich is completely broke, Laura heard it :lol: ) We might just be able to wheel tomorrow too. But I still cant come up till 1pm, On the other hand if I go , Steven says my transmission's gonna go for sure, But if you can get your hands on one that would be sooooo awsome. Let me know. Thanks a bunch, Christine

see ya'll in the a.m. i spoke to adam last night and he knows where to go so directions are not a problem.

got to do work, leaving in an hour

ray

sad sad day

Ray,

Your comming from CT, now...going to the Cape? Good luck to you! I hearing that the traffic is already heavy...back up at the lane drop, and then again at Derby St., Hingham... :shock:

Good Luck!

SON OF A BIIIIIIIATCH!!!!! i hate traffic and it is supposed to t-storm later, lucky me. traffic/rain/topless, no a good combo!!!!! oh well hopefully the g/f doesn't make me put the top up.

see you toorrow
ray

Back