meeting jeepers or even jeepz.comers

randomjeeper

ok, i warn you now, its a little early for me over here (a little after 8 am), so lets hope this makes sense.
recently i went to autozone and parked next to a jeep. i happened to go to the accessory lighting aisle and be looking around. there was a man in the aisle too, and i figured he might be the owner of the jeep, but it was just a notion. so then we start talking and he is, and it also turns out that he went to my college for 2 years (in his time). so we had a conversation and he offered if they gave me any problems up at the desk (because i had to ask a few questions) that he would step in :lol: . he also asked my opinion on where he should mount his fog lights. so i was like wow, first time i had a jeeper experience around my hometown.
secondly, i went over to pasmokeaters to pick up a tire (i think montanna jeep's spare tire or something....whos ever it was, thank you :D one less credit card bill to pay.) so after i got the tire i saw the tennessee jeepz video. it was so neat to see everyone (well in a one sided way..they were on the screen). i was also psyched to meet pa, b/c he's helped A LOT (free tire being one!!). so i guess this is my way of thanking everyone who's helped anyone else out, especially if its on the grounds of just owning the same brand of vehicle. I just think its really cool :D

That's one of the things I like most about Jeeps... how we all seem to be like one big family.

Oh sure, we fuss, argue and more from time to time, but in the end it always comes back to we try to take care of our own.

Course as we all know, it IS a Jeep thing andWE do understand.

See ya around,

Chris

yup Jeepers are good folk! I travle the trails in this area and try to do my part in promoting good trail manners and tread lightly and picken up others trash that they throw around. I wave and speak to all the other jeeps on the road inthe parking lots and so on. I invite all I meet to come to Jeepz and see what a great thing we have going on here. Most all that i meet are ready and willing to reach out and give a hand to help when it is needed.

It seems the jeepers arethe others on the trails doing much the same as far as tring to take care of the trails and help out. Here is where I see a big difference in jeepers and other trail riders in my area.

Not meaning to throw stones here or make stereo type judgements just calling it as I see it ok so dont fly off the handle here.

The non jeep riden off roaders in this area are not of like mind. Went to the woods a few weeks ago with a big tired v8 chevy truck who found it funny to pepper me and anyone else that got behind him with mud dirt and rocks. Only did me that way once!!!! hehehehehe

Jeepers are just set apart form the normal around here. There is a bond of some sort. It is just a cool thing. Tug

I found the same thing. I am an extreamly new Jeeper. When I bought Jeep, I didnt know what I was getting into. I am psyched that I got a Jeep.

I met up with purpleyjgirl this past weekend, in a few weekends other people are comming to Marshfield to go out. I have never herd of such a thing. Jps is comming from North of Boston, comming all the way to the S. Shore, its wicked cool.

Last night me and boyfriend went out for a ride (we were really up to no good, we had a watermellon, and it was, well, ripe you could say) My cousin has a stone wall, and it was our great idea to roll the watermellon into the wall, turned out the kids were a little to close and they got nailed with watermellon :lol: (I found it extreamly amusing). Anyways, turns out her neighbor has a Jeep (little did I know) I got a talkin' to him, and he let me know some areas, and gave me his number to call, I told him about jeepz.com, and the 23rd but hes working. Still he said he seen me driving around and been trying to get together...wicked cool though.

I have also found Jeepz.com people to be extremely nice and helpful, some of the nicest I've ever met on the net. I don't have much experience with local jeepers to compare yet, but I am going to the October Paragon event to meet some of these jeepz.com fine folks. Look forward to it, I'm sure it will be a great time for all!

cats rule

i've found that it doesn't really apply to the PJ owners... they don't seem to get the companionship thing down

You better watch out Sully..one of these days you're gonna find a WHOLE BUNCH of us camped out on your front lawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob 8) :p :)

I know from experience how great jeepers can really be. Most will help out anyone. In fact a few weeks ago i was out on my bike. I ride for about and 1:30 everday. Well i got a flat one day and had to hike it back home. Wel i hadn't gone 100ft before i guy in a Grand Cherokee pulls over and offers to give me a ride home. Great people Jeepers are. I do hope to meet some of you someday. And if you all camp out on my lawn I won't mind!
Mike

Party at Sully's house we are all going camping ...You gotta love jeeps...:)

Back