Mileone sucks

TwistedTJ

Tuesday will be 1 month since I put my TJ in the shop for repairs .

The day I took my TJ to the shop they had called mileone to see if they would cover the work. M.O. told the shop dont do anywork till they see the Jeep and say yes or no on the repairs .......... last Thursday they inspected my jeep and still had no answer weather there going to cover the repairs :evil:

Personally I think this is BS cause I havnt had my car in a month and its an inconvience to me not having my car having to drive my moms caravan everyday :oops: I called up mileone asking wahts the answer cause its bs waiting 3 weeks for them too look at the car and still not have an answer tehy said there backed up cause the claims inspector was on vacation . Is that my fault he wasnt there they should have another person doing his job if he isnt there.

The worst part is this was all cause my buddy has his heads so far up his g/f's wazoo .... He broke my winch cable and blew out a tire and was going to replace the tire next friday (over a month 1/2 ago) but she told him not to cause its not his car nor his problem. So he put his 31's that weren't balanced on my tj and i got deathwobble going 65mph on the highway which destroyed balljoints, front r&p, hubs , master cyl. and now im stuck w/o a car oh well his XJ parked infront of my house has been tagged by the police as abandoned it'll be towed soon cause he was supposed to move it last month not my problem ........

Sorry for the ranting but being stuck home with nothing to do every day for a month really sucks

He used to be cool .......... But he was trying to get with this girl for months i have no clue why since they dated 5 years ago ..... Prob cause he's been single for 3 years ( she started dating him to piss me off after I dumped her for cheating on me with some other guy) She told him for months no i dont want anything to do with you well she got knocked up by some WT guy in jersey and she was 4months preg and found out noone wanter her but him so she told him there dating now she says i need this for the baby he gives her the checkbook ....... I told him i need my tire Now hes like I dont have any money. I'm sorry but you blow out my Tire and break my winch cable you pay me to fix it . who cares if Jess is 8months Preg. its not your kid or your problem . now he's just a dick .......... Maybe hes jelious of me cause Ive always had a cute g/f and havnt been single for more than 3 weeks that and Ive always had better cars and more $ than him

that same guy owes me 300 still for my set of swampers he bought off me. Gave me 70 supposed to pay rest every week. Gets his truch repoed with my tires. Hey tom remember she was my gf first and mikes EEEWWW before that.

Ok, Im assuming mileone is an insurance company. If so, you have a few options. If your jeep is not driveable and you have not rented another vehicle and you do not have collision or rental coverage on your own policy, in the event they accept liability and pay for your damages then they legally owe you rental for the entire time they were "deciding". If they call you tomorrow and say ok were going to fix your vehicle now then you say ok I will need $40 a day for the last 30 days (its called "cashout") I was without my vehicle AND I now need a rental car too!

Hope this helps. If you do have rental and collision coverage you wont be able to collect since you could have filed with your insurance co and they could have subrogated (went after the other co for the money).

Mile one is an extended warranty company not insurance......

But there are covering everything but the diffs :( oh well about another month w/o the tj no sence paying for 4.10's cause the shop wont install 4.88's and paying to get 4.88's in a few more weeks

Christian why the hell did ya bring liisa into this for I was talking about Jess ? Oh well Liisa's mine hahahaha
I hear grace is single lol

Back