"my doggy" kid

jeepasaurus

someone has to agree with me that this kid shuts up about his dog! So what, it got run over. Big deal! It happens; that's life. How many of you can say that you've never hit or run over an animal in your Jeep?! Hahaha sometimes i'll swerve to hit those squirrels, cats, dogs, or whatever's in front of me! ~Keep Jeepin'
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

you bastard!! i can care less about small animals and vermen, but my damn dog!!! it was mine!!! I loved it!!! not you!!! you bastard, you animal killing bastard!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

EatMyBigNTasty: I'm not sure about anyone else but I thinking what kinda of self-indulgent a-hole signs up for a message board that pertains to one thing (Jeeps) and then does nothing but knock people that have jeeps. I do realize that it sucks that your dog ran over, but by knocking everyone that drives a jeep makes you look and sound ignorant. I look and contribute to this message board to try to get help when I need it and give help if I can and the last thing I want to see is some ignorant a-hole putting up post after post. I just have one last thing to say to you, Your calling the guy in the jeep and a-hole but say I look at it as what kinda of guy lets his dog loose and lets him run into the street so instead of blaming the guy in the jeep blame YOURSELF![addsig]

Where's the peace and love? Mixed feelings regarding the motley crew involved on this web page correspondence. Agreed, Ronald McDonald has not made any lifelong friends with his anti-Jeep emotions. I think there are anger management classes for that kind of stuff. Honestly, I think he/she/it is merely attempting to elicit hostile responses from an opinionated population by insulting their interests. What's next? Naa, Naa, Boo, Boo jokes. If we must assimilate, then here it is, "sticks and stones may break my bones..." I own two dogs, if your dog was really hit, you have all of our sincerest sympathies. However, the other guy is correct. Pets are a responsibility. Take the blame. Don't be like the McDonald's coffee lady, or that dude suing because he claims ignorance of fast food and the results of overindulgence. It's time people have some responsibility and accountability for what they do and what happens to them in their lives. Also, the guy who claims aiming for random animals just to hit them, you are in the same category as McD's. I despise overusing the tragic 9/11 event, but if nothing else, that should have been enough of a lesson in useless killing. I'm not comparing the lives of those who perished to a random animal, obviously, but why go out of your way to cause destruction and death. We must take care of this planet because there might be some future generations that would care to enjoy driving their Jeeps here too. If we really learned a new found patriotism and love for country, we probably wouldn't treating each other so poorly. One rule of life I think is important, listen up here tasty dude, is that one should make oneself look better through their own positive actions and accomplishments, and not by the verbalization of other's shortcomings. Focus more on who you are and want to be, and less on everybody else's lives. You'll get more accomplished. Enough deep thoughts...this is a Jeep site...a kick ass Jeep site. On a positive note, thanks to everyone for their collective knowledge. Can't wait till tomorrow...4:11 in mail, Limited Slip, and highs of 80 degrees and sunny for the rest of the week predicted here in central Fl. Must hit beach...Adios ya'll. Matt.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

how bout don't feed a troll
image-missing.png

it's clear this guy isn't serious, no one ran over his dog right in front of him and said "it was a Jeep thing"

the more you respond.. the more you give him what he wants... hopefully the mods of the board will take care of him shortly
image-missing.png
[addsig]

kick ass troll!!! What's the story behind him/her? Does it ride shotgun in your Jeep? While we are on this topic, I've noticed many Jeepers with stuffed animals in their cars or tied to their cars. What does anyone else have? I've got a stuffed rabbit that I found coming back from the beach. It just burrowed under all the crap on the floor and I haven't seen it since. I'll wait till spring.[addsig]

I'll see your Troll and raise you two
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
!

image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>kick ass troll!!! What's the story behind him/her? Does it ride shotgun in your Jeep? While we are on this topic, I've noticed many Jeepers with stuffed animals in their cars or tied to their cars. What does anyone else have? I've got a stuffed rabbit that I found coming back from the beach. It just burrowed under all the crap on the floor and I haven't seen it since. I'll wait till spring.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I have no idea!!! I found it on images.google.com...

The last stuffed animal I had in my vehicle was a working Sesame Street "Honker" that a g/f gave to me. It was hanging from my rear view mirror on a chain until I accidentally yanked him (and the mirror) down while doing figure 8s in the mud...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I'm still trying to find the right chain to hang these spare R/C truck wheels from my rear view mirror "fuzzy dice" style...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back