My Jeep Blew up! More and more problems...

the wrx is one import i can give a portion of my respect to... as well as a few euro cars... and then we go with VERY VERY few jap cars

BMW M cars are awsome.... there quick as all hell........ but i wouldnt pay the $$$ for one of those, for all that money i can have a jeep that touches the skywith probably some 100 inch tires on it hehehe

strange problem

Pezzo33,

This is not a bad thing. This is an opourtunity!
The 258 was junk. I believe the primary reason AMC has left this planet is due in large part to the 258.

Run, do not walk to your nearest wrecking yard and aquire a GM350
Rebuild it strong, rebuilt it well. Add performance mods as you see fit.

THEN,
drop it in your Jeep. Live long and prosper. Be happy and content all the rest of the days of you're life.

!

sillsmack said:
Pezzo33,

The 258 was junk. I believe the primary reason AMC has left this planet is due in large part to the 258.

THEN,
drop it in your Jeep. Live long and prosper. Be happy and content all the rest of the days of you're life.

!

the only problem I see with this. this woudl cost me money I do not want to spend, while not I am getting the work done for free. If I had to spring for a new engine on my own (and did not have a spare in teh basement) then i woudl do something like you are talking. but an engine, rebuild it (even if I do the work myself) a 700r4 transmission, adapters, etc is still gonna cost me a couple grand, which is a couple grand more than i wanna spend.

Barry

sillsmack said:
Pezzo33,

THEN,

!

:shock: .......... :x .......... :?.......... :roll:

Back