my new 97 sport came with some goodies (PICS!)

randymack

tell me what ya think for $3000
IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0052-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0057-1.jpg

IMG_0050-1.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

It must be nice to live in a good part of the country. That's a 12 year old Jeep you bought and there isn't even any surface rust under there!! Around here a 12 year old Jeep would be pretty rusted up. There isn't even any rust starting on the axle tube weldments. A good deal? WOW, that was a steal. What a nice Jeep. Best of luck - John (in rusty, salty, snowy, rainy, icy, humid, cold massachusetts)

DO you really want to know what I think.

Take off the step, toss the chrome pannel in the trash, get rid of the D35 rear, get rid of the rims, put some proper rocker protection on there and some 35's.

for 3g's though, not a bad find.

Tell you what; I'll give you 3,300 (10% profit!) right now. Care to sell it? Remeber, this profit is more than you would have made in a YEAR if you deposit the money on a bank account! NICE FIND!

Tell you what; I'll give you 3,300 (10% profit!) right now. Care to sell it? Remeber, this profit is more than you would have made in a YEAR if you deposit the money on a bank account! NICE FIND!
Don't listen to him...he's either a crooked salesperson or an out-of-work accountant. Besides, I'll give you 3,500 :shades:
Sweet Ride

Last edited:

Sweet!!! That's not a bad price for a stocker!!

BTW........I'm with Utah. How come all the OTHER guys find the good deals???

Sweet!!! That's not a bad price for a stocker!!

BTW........I'm with Utah. How come all the OTHER guys find the good deals???

its hardly a "stocker" with a 3" Lift,rims,ARB's and 32.5" tires........

and it was my cousins who had it sitting in his garage because he bought a FJ. so it found me when he told me he was probably going to sell it.

its hardly a "stocker" with a 3" Lift,rims,ARB's and 32.5" tires........

and it was my cousins who had it sitting in his garage because he bought a FJ. so it found me when he told me he was probably going to sell it.

Yeah, you misunderstood. I meant that that was a good price even if it WAS a stocker!! My bad - words are sometimes a challenge. Being that is is NOT a stocker, it's even a better deal!! (which is what I meant:-|).

Mucho congrats on your find!!!:beer:

I need to get new cousins.

nice deal dude , loved the on board ARB compressor , got the same one and it's doing great

Back