N.O.S.

yall that child aint gonna admit it if he f's up his jeep... LoL hes a male (sorry to the guys im using that to refrence the guys at my house... not yall) and if he is like the males here... (my house) then he aint gonna admit that someone else was right.... i mean come on!!!! LOL if he got money to replace everything then let him mess up ... he just wants to be another vin dissell or how eva you spell it... but instead of those tight ass honda civics i do beleive, but in a jeep... (fast and the furious is my fave movie lol and not cause of the actors i love racing!!!) except i bet he dont look HALF as good... sorry... thats my oppenion good bye
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

edited by: PantherChick, Feb 15, 2003 - 10:17 PM[addsig]

I do have to agree with BBJ. We aren't tryin' to mock you or anything, we just want you to look at all the angles - and to keep ya safe. I've seen Nitrous (there BBJ, ya happy? lol) go bad, and the outcome isn't pretty. Up where I am the ricers are dominant, so I am used to that type of thing. We just want you to know that we don't want you to risk your life, or the completed status of your Jeep, because you think that it'll get you outta anything.

If you do decide to use Nitrous, the first thing that's gonna go is your axles. The sudded power boost will jerk and tear your ring and pinion to a smooth, toothless, hunk of junk. Next the axle shafts, then the driveshaft and U-joints. I personally don't want to see you shell out money that could be spent on other useful ways of mod'ing your Jeep for offroad use. That's all man, we just want ya to know we do care about your wellbeing.[addsig]

I have nos in my 87 cj5 and talk bout rooster tails it's really fun to flip that switch! :evil: [addsig]

haha good one CENFB i bet that thing does massive DOGNUTS......idiot[addsig]

nice catch sully, these kids seem to be imposters. her cariss what kinda jeep do you have? and do either of you actually have licenses? or jeeps? this is a jeeper board afterall.[addsig]

anyone thinkin CNFEwhatever is carriss???...haha[addsig]

anyone thinkin CNFEwhatever is carriss???...haha

Hmmm multiple personality disorder. Sounds plausible.

I say we all pitch in and help him do it. This way it puts an end to this type of thread. :-D [addsig]

that is a lovely j10, does it run? (honestly not trying to sound like a jeep snob, but it doesnt prove anything to own a jeep that doesnt run) and do you actually have you license. im not trying to rough you up or anything, its just curiousity.(sp, whocares)[addsig]

one pic is worth a million words. Along time ago we had to tell another member in good standing. Keep it real! Now it is your time to do the same. Just my 2 cents worth tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 18, 2003 - 11:25 AM[addsig]

tug, is that directed at me or at cariss, cause ive got a pic of mine in the "post your pic thread" i just wanted to know if this kid can even drive.[addsig]

Forget these kids....lets get back to the
1/4 mile mud strips
that someone had mentioned before. To me that sounds like fun. Mud flying everywhere, spin outs. [addsig]

yes it runs and on i do not have a license but you don't need one to go off road! and yes i can drive :evil: [addsig]

Directed to cariss, to start with but it applys to me and anyone else that attempts to make a mockery of the Jeepz.com site. This is set to be a serious site with the true jeep spirit in mind. Goofyness is fun but can go to far. If it appys to you in your mind yea you too. I aint no Jeepz Police or nothin just a member and I really like the board and the friends I have made here. So just think about it. There are a million and one goofy sites on the webb waste lands. Keep this one real! tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 18, 2003 - 11:26 AM[addsig]

I did use nitros in my jeep, but it got to be a hassle for me anyways. I had the VCN 1000 computerized nitros system in my rig. It would only shoot if you were at full throttle and it had a mini computer that you put on your dash or anywhere else that told you if you were running lean or rich. I also mounted my bottle in my tailgate. The system also came with 4 different sized nozzles you can use. I don't have it anymore, but when i did it was a real riot and a real kicker in the mud!![addsig]

kk tug i was just checkin things out lol, tj terror what size shot of nitrous were you using? a friend of mine has a 50 shot on his mustang and it feels like its gonna leave the ground when he hits it. just curious what people run offroad (as i previously didnt know anyone did) cause i cant imagine takin a 50 in the mud lol.[addsig]

Back