Name Your Dream Car (or Rig)...Money's No Object

Special_K

For me? Ferrari 360 Modena Spider (red with tan interior, thank you)

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Definitely not a "rig" but a fine work of art. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face. I'll have to mop the floor while I'm at it.

Is that beautiful or what?

That is very beautiful - I would love to drive it once. But, as for me, I'm driving my dream "car".

Mingez, I've been staring at those pics for near 10 minutes. A tubbed and blown V8 Vega is an easy ID, but what the heck did that red abortion used to be?

Attempted theft

Maybe the new Ferrari F430 (the 360's replacement) or a Ferrari F-50. I also wouldnt mind an old Willy's truck, very built.

RE: Name Your Dream Car (or Rig)...Money

The exotic supercar types don't really do so much for me

TwistedCopper said:
Mingez, I've been staring at those pics for near 10 minutes. A tubbed and blown V8 Vega is an easy ID, but what the heck did that red abortion used to be?

The two autos in my post are a Ford Pinto, and like Sully said, a Lamborghini "Lambo" aka the "Rambo Lambo"

RE: Steering on my Yj

1st choice is, of course, my YJ.

2nd Choice:

FordGT-4.jpg

3rd Choice:

68CobraJet-4.jpg

Only I want the Cobra Jet in Red with black accents.

Back in high school, I dated a spoiled little rich girl whose daddy built her a '77 Camaro with T-tops and the 428 Cobra Jet engine and drive train.....Lord only knows how much it cost, but it ran like a mofo!!!!

When I worked at the Ford Stealership, I actually got to sit in a 2005 GT. For some reason, they wouldn't let me drive it...... :shock:

I have, however, driven a '68 1/2 Mustang Cobra Jet. No, I'm not really a Ford man or a Chevy man, but those two cars just do it for me.

RE: How much should i sell my YJ for?

1957 Nomad

image-missing.png

1940 Bantam Pilot Model

image-missing.png

1940 Bantam BRC60

image-missing.png

:D

mike

RE: Re: Vacation pics

1970 GTO judge convertable... only made 11, 2 have since been destroyed, 2 sent over seas to europe and 2 to canada. That only leave 5 left in the USA

RE: Re: Vacation pics

Brand new Z06 Corvette. I don't think there is one piece of steel on that car. The whole front clip is carbon fiber. The engine is all aluminum (big block I think) and is pushin somewhere near 500 horses. It's got the HUD on the windshield. Plus, I'm sure a bunch of other goodies I can't think of. I get kind of confused when I think of that much horsepower. Of course I'd have to get the matching Caddy coupe that has almost the same motor & transmission (6 speed manual) and all the Corvette running gear for the wife to drive.

I always wanted a Mustang, dunno why. I like the sound of them...VROOOM. Any sports car would probably do but it would have to make the vrooom. lol Typical woman hmm.

I also always wanted a CJ8 Scrambler, Red and in perfect condition with diamond plating all over it.

Lady

jumppr said:
Brand new Z06 Corvette. I don't think there is one piece of steel on that car.

There has never been a piece of steel in the body of any corvette, they all were made from Fiber Glass, except I think the 53 1/2 and 54's were partially metal

RE: Offehauser Intake Manifold on a 4.0 head will it work??

I was talking about the sub-frame components. The new Z06 has some new composite aluminum sub-frame I think. Wicked horspower with very little weight. I like that combo very much.

RE: Attempted theft

jps.... there is an old muscle car dealership around town here and they have a judge... come on down and buy it lol

jumppr, as for the ZO6, i like those, they're fun to drive. and dollar for dollar, if you're looking for "go" one of the best deals on the market today. that said, lets step back into the 70's (careful with that one...)
A 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (careful big picture)
i couldnt find a small picture to do it justice, so click on that if you're not on dial-up. only 14 ever made, but, unlike johnny, i dont know the current dispositon of all of them.

Back