Need some help with some decisions

any reason to do the skyjacker over the rubicon express or vice versa? if i go 32s, will i be held back from more serious offroading because ill be too big, what is the reason, everyone doesn't get the 32s with the 2" lift? thanks

I dont know what the difference would be between the sky jacker or the rubicon.Personally I like sky jacker I have used there product before and was very happy with it.

Most spring spacers are pretty much the same. Only difference would be the material that they are constructed with and if they are adjustable. I would buy a good quality spacer the cheap ones tend to crush. yeks!

i would say that about 75% of new jeep owners end up getting spacers... but then you want more... and you get a bigger lift.
I personaly have a 2" bb with 32's and im putting in a 3.5" suspension lift along with a 1.25 bl and throwing 33's on it.

Note that you will rub if you put 32's with a 2" bb IF you disco your swaybar and ho wheelin. If i didnt wheel and i was only on pavement i could put 35's with the above listed lift. But i dont plan on being a pavement pounder.

Main difference between those kits is the shocks.

Slap a budget boost on, 32" tires, and wheel. If you have any problems, you can install a 1" body lift for as low as $25.

alright, i talked to the guy with the used 3" full traction lift. he said it was used for 6 months and he took it off because he traded in the vehicle and the dealership wouldn't give him extra for the lift. He claims all the parts are there and he went offroading on occasion. the only thing that makes me nervous about answer is that when i called him, he was offroading in his yj, coincidence? he even asked me if i would want to go wheeling with him some time though, so i don't think he would try to screw me. Would the 3" really help me out with 32" tires or should i just scrap the 32s, get the 2" skyjacker coils and 31s? sorry guys, i cant decide, and all your help is really appreciated

If its a 3 inch suspension lift it change the handling of the vehicle alot,may also need longer brake hoses and some other small things if there are not in the kit.

o, ok thanks. i think im going to go with the skyjacker 2" spacer lift then. does anyone know what the difference between the hydro and the nitro shocks besides the price? thanks for all the help again

Back