New from PA

Dlschneider

Hi everyone, looking to meet people to wheel with. Going to Rausch Creek may 6,7,8. If your interested let me know. They are having a rock crawl event on the 7th.

Welcome to the board! Can't do early May but thanks for asking.

hi everyone, looking to meet people to wheel with. Going to rausch creek may 6,7,8. If your interested let me know. They are having a rock crawl event on the 7th.

sorry, going to there event on april the 9th.. Should be out later in the fall....

I'm in the York area. About an hour from Baltimore, MD. I'm planning a trip to rausch creek in may if your interested.

tow_hook said:
your down by washington pa ? Rock run is about 2 hours, maybe more from ya.. Were going april 2/3rd if ya wanta join us.

Sounds like a blast, and yes near Washington, April sounds good!

Welcome,if your going to Butler in august,I might run into ya.

I'm about 40 minutes from Harrisburg. I'm gonna see if I can have the jeep done by then. Does rock run have a web site? I couldn't find it in the search.

Dlschneider said:
I'm about 40 minutes from Harrisburg. I'm gonna see if I can have the jeep done by then. Does rock run have a web site? I couldn't find it in the search.

It's rockrunrecreation.com Looks like a pretty cool place, hope to meet some new people there.......

Ok thanks. I'll take a look and see if I can get the jeep done by then. Any of you guys interested in going to rausch the weekend of may 7th?

Joe - rock run is about 2 minutes up the road from my parents house! I just purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited yesterday! :)

Back