New here

suesvetteXJ

Hi I am new here and really like this site. It is packed with information. I currently have a maroon 89 Cherokee Limited with all the bells and whistles, 4" lift, westin grille guard, lightbar with 6 Hella Lights and 31" tires so far. My Bf and I picked it up for 500$ sitting in a guys back yard and rebuilt the motor and got all the mold off it. I also have another white 89 limited we are putting a motor in and selling it. I also have a 89 laredo that we are parting out for spare parts. We have saved 7 cherokees this year and parted out 10 that were beyond saving. WE also have:
1996 Chevy Tahoe--my daily driver
1989 Chevy blazer Fullsize--his daily driver
1967 Pontiac GTO --His toy
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP--my toy he just does not know it yet
1990 Chevy beretta GT under restoration
1989 Cherokee Limited--My Baby

My first cherokee was a 2000 sport that I realy liked. For a stock truck it did really well off road. Then we got an 88 limited 2 door with 210k on it but got rid of that for the Tahoe. Now I have Limited again that I hope to get ont he road soon. We just have to replace the front axle pinion bearing. I am really looking forward to being a member of a Jeep Site. My BF is a Board Moderator for the technical sections of 2 other websites he is a member of ( being an ASE certified master Tech comes in handy :) ).

Welcome good to have you a board. Sounds like a good way to start a dealership. hehehehe With all them rides I can tell you will be filled with good info. Again Welcome. tug

Welcome sue, Sounds like your describing my old back yard :lol: My hubby and I have had 28 different cars and motorcycles in the last 3 years. Are we related???? :wink:

suesjeep-4.jpg

jeeps-4.jpg

here are some pics

hey welcome to the board :) That is a great looking XJ u have there. One of the best things to see out on the road is a moded XJ 8)

Back