New Jeep owner..questions. Flares and Vinyl Windows

Don't know anything about the Goodyears (I'm sure they're fine), but you can't go wrong with the BFG's. Also, I've never run them on my Jeep but I had very good experience with General Tires on my old Mazda's, so quality wise I wouldn't expect any issues with them. They used to make a Grabber M/T that looked almost exactly like the BFG Mud Terrain KM's, but I think they've been out of production for a few years. The new Grabbers look interesting, probably be a good alternative to an A/T tire, but I don't know how well they'd work in a serious off-road situation.

Hi guys...any secrets to getting the black soft top back to black?

Does any company make a stain or reconditioning spray that will bring the color back to a dark black?

I krylon'd my fender flares and they look fantastic, but now the faded top takes away from the deep dark color of the flares.

Lemon Pledge works great!

We have duratracs on our four door wrangler right now. No noticeable tire noise over the stock tires.

IMG_20131014_090822_zps990cf11e-1.jpg

Just the black

Are you talking about the clear windows, or the black of the top?

I've used pledge on the windows before - but never the top itself.[/QUOTE
Just the black. When it's warm lay it on pretty thick wait a few minutes( about 1/2 a beer) and wipe it down with a towel that you stole from the house. It will run on the paint but you were going to wash it anyway

Back