New Jeep Unlimited

Pete Rose

It's a far cry from the Brute! Maybe they'll make a version like the Rubicon somewhere down the road?

I had heard talk of doing something like that. I've also heard talk of possibly another SCrambler and even possibly a four door version!
Mike

not too sure how i feel about it. looks like a defender 90 with the long soft-top. could be cool, but i doubt it will be a big hit. the leg room for the back doesnt look like it increases enough to make a significant difference in comfort. bring back the scrambler or roll some brutes off the line, then we're talkin. . .

not too sure how i feel about it. looks like a defender 90 with the long soft-top. could be cool, but i doubt it will be a big hit. the leg room for the back doesnt look like it increases enough to make a significant difference in comfort. bring back the scrambler or roll some brutes off the line, then we're talkin. . .

i'm not really a fan of it..i seen pictures of a new scrambler in a old JP magazine..that looks nice..this 'ehh..not for me.

Back