New mods?

jeeper411

My jeep is equipped with airlockers, axles,(dana 44's), 35's, and a lift. But I still need to keep in my budget. My jeepis a rockcrawler and a daily driver. My budget is $1000.What should I buy next? It feels like somthing is missing. Help me plz [addsig]

It's good you jeep has axles
image-missing.png

What is your question
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>My jeep is equipped with airlockers, axles,(dana 44's), 35's, and a lift. But I still need to keep in my budget. My jeepis a rockcrawler and a daily driver. My budget is $1000.What should I buy next? It feels like somthing is missing. Help me plz
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

Sounds like somebody wants to buy himself a Christmas present. Got a few ideas, a nice set of tools, a dog, a fishing pole or a GPS and a good set of suvey maps.[addsig]

Well, see I dont need a gps I dont think. But maybe survey maps would be nice. Thank you
image-missing.png
[addsig]

2 words: Winch and Roll Cage. Wait, that's 4 words
image-missing.png

If you can't find anything to buy, I still have stuff on my list
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'd love a roll cage!!
image-missing.png
Still looking for the right one!! I'll have to sit on Santa's lap!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Ummm lets see?

Already have air lockers good thing. How bout a welder?, Power tank, (or on board air for filling up tires) air tools, to run on the air compressor or power tank, like an impact, or air wratchet.

How bout this, a babe for the passanger seat! (one for mine too please)

And this, tuffy locking center console.

Killer stereo system, CB

big tires,

new suspension

gears to match the new tire size

new Atlas transfer case w/ 4 to 1 gear set

new NV4500 5sp transmission

Uhhh

Exeo skelleton roll cage ( personnally I think they look stupid and do no good, but hey it's your money right?)

New RS9000 shocks

Skid plates for everything!

Piaa off road lights

Warn HS 9500I winch

need I go on?

[addsig]

Thanks jprtroy. That stuff would be great. One problem. MONEY;([addsig]

Back