off road today

antsinmypants

RE: New pics

well i went wheelin today, didnt get too many pictures... heres 2

my only stuck (wasnt bad at all) just the bumper got stuck on the down side when i was going back up throu a wash out.
May1st2005005-4.jpg

a sweetass photo i took (i think its pretty pimp anyway) would have been nicer with blue sky, but oh well, take what you can get :D
May1st2005009-4.jpg

That second picture is really cool!!!!

It should be in a Jeep ad!

I like that shot of the mountains in the mirror. You're right, it's pimp. All you need is a little lift and no more getting that bumper stuck on washouts like that.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: oil drain plug

laneiac said:
Or just take the bumper off!!!

Yuppers, if ya didn't have that bumper on there, it looks like you wouldn't have gotten hung up.

Great pics, Kimmo!! Thanks for sharing! Sure wish I was within driving distance of scenery like that.....and the mountains ain't bad lookin' either! :wink:

RE: Installing lift

you really shouldn't go wheelin alone.....maybe someone could help you out with that :lol:

FS: 1993 Wrangler 6cyl 5 speed with Snow PLow

yjdave said:
you really shouldn't go wheelin alone.....maybe someone could help you out with that :lol:
any offers? lol

i went with a bunch of local guys, (a jimmy, a sidekick, a samuri, 2 cherokees, an old landcruiser) omg, the landcruiser had a 7" lift and 35" tires *drool* and a 2 and a half year old in a boosterseat sitting shotgun (he looked super cute in the beefed up toyota, kickin in on the 4x4 life style at an early age) all in all had a great time, will probly soon hit it up with them agian :D

antsinmypants said:
yjdave said:
any offers? lol

i went with a bunch of local guys, (a jimmy, a sidekick, a samuri, 2 cherokees, an old landcruiser) omg, the landcruiser had a 7" lift and 35" tires *drool* and a 2 and a half year old in a boosterseat sitting shotgun (he looked super cute in the beefed up toyota, kickin in on the 4x4 life style at an early age) all in all had a great time, will probly soon hit it up with them agian :D

Do you have pics of any of the other rigs?

i have a half decent shot with the samuri, the sidekick and the landcruiser at home.. and then a pic of sidekicks rear bustin throu some trail. didnt take too many pics. i'll besure to bring along a co-piolet next time to man the camera :D

i'll post them when i get home, they arnt here at work with me

RE: Spring Comparison

mingez said:
Nothin' finer than a hot chick in wheeling in a Jeep. :wink:

I hear that!
Quite the cutie if I may say so ants!
Where do girls like you come from??
Better yet, where do rad girls hang out!! :shock:

sorry roundlights dont know where the rad girls hang out... i personally am a dork. (big spongebob fan, also like jimmy neutron, and i burst out into stupid songs for no apperent reason even thou i cant sing, ooh and i make face's)

so anyways... heres the only other pics that are worth showing from the trip

"sideflip" infront of me along the trail (and my giraffe :D)
May1st2005004-4.jpg

samuri (with cute little 27" super swampers, almost sounds like an oxymoron), sidekick, and landcruiser + our regular BC scenery :D
May1st2005007-4.jpg

RE: A few Anniversary pics......

Must be rough havin' that kind of ugly scenery to deal with everyday.......LOL!

antsinmypants said:
sorry roundlights dont know where the rad girls hang out... i personally am a dork. (big spongebob fan, also like jimmy neutron, and i burst out into stupid songs for no apperent reason even thou i cant sing, ooh and i make face's)

Thats what makes people RAD!
(minus the spongebob thing, that makes you a dork!! ) :lol:

(I sing to my dog on a daily basis..... she does not sing back so therefore I know I am not crazy!)

Roundlights said:
(I sing to my dog on a daily basis..... she does not sing back so therefore I know I am not crazy!)

I sing to my cat, Turbo Kitty, on a daily basis...he purrs back, does that make me crazy? He's sitting on the back of my chair like a vulture right now watching me type......

RE: wrangler top on a CJ7?

squirrel squirrel shake your bushy tail
squirrel squirrel shake your bushy tail
grab a peanut in your toes and
SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE!!!!!!

thats my favorite crazy song to sing... which i bust out at any given time... in the shower, on a hike, off road, during.... yes even then... i told you i'm a bit of a dork :D:D

Back