Ok need more help radiator

moonbeam

I am short on room for a radiator to fit in my cj5 1970 because the fenders are 4" shorter than other Cj5.

My problem I dropped in a 350 short block. I have a radiator that is about 1 1/2" too big on each side of the front grill between the headlights. I have an electric fan that attaches to the radiator any suggestions.

I thought about cutting the headlight housing, but I will take any suggestions or maybe something you have done.:redface:

buy a new rad one can be had from summit just get the right measurments and give them a call. I put a new becool rad in my old cj7 from them for about $200 it was worth every penny two core aluminum rad kept everthing nice and cool .The 360 liked to run hot with the old rad that was in it specaly on the trail a new rad solved that problem.

Another option is, if your having problems clearing the water pump pulley with the radiator is to get an electric water pump . It sits a little more further back towards the block.

could bring it to radiator shop and have it cut down or go to junk yard and find one that would work or buy one from me!!!!!:D

Back