One more question???

TwistedCopper said:
Geez man, I don't think anybody took it for anything less than good fun. If anyone was offended by that they need to take a vacation or something.

I hope you don't mean me? HA! I don't think it's possible to offend ME..:lol:

I thought it was hysterical! and of course I know it was meant in fun...that's all it should ever be about! ;) Take a look at some of MY posts... I am very close to insanity most days as is most evident. :shock:

I have an auto and wasn't offended by being called a "girl." I think my Jeep is pretty manly, especially the pink dingle balls and Justin Timberlake Cd's. Oh wait...that's Mingez in his Surrey.

redrooster said:
I have an auto and wasn't offended by being called a "girl." I think my Jeep is pretty manly, especially the pink dingle balls and Justin Timberlake Cd's. Oh wait...that's Mingez in his Surrey.
:funny: :rofl: :grin:

Sparky-Watts said:
No, but there was nothing I could say that was even remotely family friendly, so I left it alone.....:redface: :lol:

Yea... hahaha

Abutterfly said:
I hope you don't mean me? HA! I don't think it's possible to offend ME..:lol:
not at all... no one actually... that was my point.

To answer the original post, there is one issues for the 06 unlimiteds:

They sit too low to the ground. Easily corrected with a 4.5" arm kit and 35" tires. :D

TwistedCopper said:
not at all... no one actually... that was my point.

To answer the original post, there is one issues for the 06 unlimiteds:

They sit too low to the ground. Easily corrected with a 4.5" arm kit and 35" tires. :D

Bah. The problem with the Unlimiteds is the entire drivetrain. They suck. You need to gut it, swap in a stroked 454 with a th400 and Stak 3 speed, and then 35 spline 60's front and rear with 39" Red Labels. Then you'd have a decent Unlimited, good for groceries and such.

currupt4130 said:
Bah. The problem with the Unlimiteds is the entire drivetrain. They suck. You need to gut it, swap in a stroked 454 with a th400 and Stak 3 speed, and then 35 spline 60's front and rear with 39" Red Labels. Then you'd have a decent Unlimited, good for groceries and such.

Bah!! Those 60's are strong enough to handle the speed bumps outside The Gap, you need Unimog's at the very least for that!

Back