Oregon Wangs...... just a rant.

Roundlights

Buy my TJ, wiper motor is shot, dealer to replace 1 week after purchase: Rains like the ****ens (however much that is, but I am sure its alot)
Drive for week barely able to see out windshield (discovered RainX is useless on Wrangler windows, not enough pitch to it!)

Wiper motor replaced, next morning, 70 degrees not a cloud in the sky.

Next 2 weeks, happy as a pig in shi..... well, I was a happy Jeeper just put it that way. Outside of the fact that I have no bikini top, only hard, and hey, you always roll in Oregon with at least a bikini at the ready.

My order from quadratec comes in last friday....... gadgets & gizmos of plenty, top prize, my new bikini & header!!! Finally I can rip the hartop off for some sunbeaming, hair blowing girl searching mileage.

Saturday morning, RAIN ON TOP OF RAIN WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF....... SHOWERS. Temp plummets to negative 30 (or at least feels that way with the doors off) and has stayed that way for 3 days now.

The new top splayed across my office floor, header sitting idly with all mounting hardware present & accounted for.........

I need to move to Floor-Reeh- Dahh!!!

Thanks for listening, I feel better.

Thats odd.......

the word d-i-c-k-e-n-s is considered a curse word??

Gosh I have such a potty mouth!
Sorry gang

:0)

lol... thats called "murphy's law" and mr. murphy is here to stay so join the bandwagon and get used to it :)

Some suggested mottos for Oregon from the Oregonian Newspaper a couple of years back;
Oregon: if you lived here, you could have killed yourself by now
Oregon: you’re soaking in it
Oregon: she fights with her own hubcap
Oregon: if she had wings, she’d fly south for the winter
Oregon: the shower me state
Oregon: leave it to beaver
Oregon: "we don’t need no stinking umbrellas"
Oregon: Alis Volat Propriis
Oregon: she swims with her own water wings
Oregon: is for lovers, kiss me where the sun don’t shine
Oregon: where lewis and clark discovered ‘seasonal affective disorder’
Oregon: if the rain don’t kill you, you can do it yourself