own a yj, just bought an xj....lift ?

woodie92

i currently have a 92 yjwith 4" lift and 33x12.5's.... bought a 94 xj to get the 4.0 ho.... only problem is now i don't want to rip it apart i want them both (selfish i guess lol) any way i'm going to 36's with the yj.... what lift is required to get my 33's on the xj? i'm getting the bug guys...sold my vette to further my offroad fetish! any info is greatly appreciated.:?|

i currently have a 92 yjwith 4" lift and 33x12.5's.... bought a 94 xj to get the 4.0 ho.... only problem is now i don't want to rip it apart i want them both (selfish i guess lol) any way i'm going to 36's with the yj.... what lift is required to get my 33's on the xj? i'm getting the bug guys...sold my vette to further my offroad fetish! any info is greatly appreciated.:?|

ok!so i'm guessing 4.5" lift. sorry for asking guys i found my awnser after the fact. any suggestions are welcome.:redface:

The 33" will rub with the 4.5" lift, you'll need just a little more or to trim the fenders.

Congrats, I think, you've definately got the bug.

i know this is old but i have to say RE4.5 SF will clear 33s with minor triming. what you should do it get an RE 5.5 with long arms, acos, 1.5" shackles, trim fenders and stuff some 35"s under there. hehe. im sure i dont have to tell you about the D35 issues with 33s.

Back