Paragon Feb 19th

graewulf

We're hitting Paragon on the 19th of Feb. 3 stockers so far looking to hit the green trails. We're interested in maybe 2 or 3 more to join us. If you're interested let me know.

Wish I could grae cause I've been dieing to go since my last (and only) planned trip in Nov. fell threw but dont u have to be 18 to drive in Paragon? Gonna hve to wait till after may to join u there. Let me know if u stay local though.
Mike

hey, i'd definately think about it that weekend. are you guys planning on going for just that day though? i know itsc cold for camping, but i'd be up for a cheesy motel since i'd be driving pretty far for the trip (6+). the 19th is a saturday... i dont have to work again until that thursday (gotta love paid gov't holidays). obviously not going to stay the whole time, but the point i'm trying to get across is that i've got some wiggle room there. any two days in that time slot i could do, like i said, would def like to stay one night to make it worth my while, but def also want to go down.

by the way, white you gonna be around that weekend? if so, i'd go for the day with grae, and then stay the night and meet up with you the next day if grae isnt staying.

RE: Looking for advice/tips

Iam always around :)

You can crash at my place, Its alittle like camping. No TV, No Beds .. You get the Idea :)

AX-5 Transmission What Years was it used?

i'll just have to make sure to remember my sleeping bag

We're just doing the day.. my wife's back can't take being in the jeep that long, so we're headed out friday night, and back sunday morning.

RE: washer fluid reservior

yeah i just read everything i meet the reqirements got no problem with the prison,i mean park rules. guess i can get a trail flag there and bungee it to my spare tire carrier sounds like fun.reply back or send me an email with the time to meet there and all that good stuff. lets go lets do it.by the way how much is it per person

New shocks or shock extensions??

Dunno... We'll figure that out when we get there and see what conditions are like.

I don't know yet if I can. I'm off work, but there are some wrestling tournaments that had been snowed out that have yet to be rescheduled. The Jeep is ready to go, I just need clearance on the schedule.

RE: 3.5" BDS or 4" RE?

Grae, How many r u still looking for ?

Back