Paragon SOON . .. Real soon.

White

Its been a while... Looking to hit some moderate trails.
Nothing Extreme.
We have to test out stinkys xj :roll:
Sudz Frank Dick Slinky Stinky Got Mud :roll:
Who's IN ???
I can leave the Chevy home, as not to mess up any pics ....

Post up with any day you can make it....

I'd like to go, but i want to get my throw out bearing fixed first..unless thats not going to be a problem..i'll ride with it all worn out. set up a day. saturday or sunday its all good to me. Hopfully frank will ride up so i can fallow him like always.

Took Delivery on my new Rubicon this morning!!!!!!

Let's do this! Project xj will be ready one way or another! Any of the New England group want in? We can camp! JPmuddin I bet you'll be there!

If you know us (White and Stink) we ride all day, and are there to see what our rides can do. Even if we need to winch (like hummer hill with no lockers)! It will be a great day for a trail xj run!

White said:
We have to test out stinkys xj :roll:
Sudz Frank Dick Slinky Stinky Got Mud :roll:
Who's IN ???
Post up with any day you can make it....

We have to test out stinkys xj
image-missing.png

I'm in

ChuginSudz said:
White said:
I can leave the Chevy home, as not to mess up any pics ....

:?: :?: :?:

Some people go out of there way to edit the chevy from pics... I'll leave it home to save them time.....

Shop at SEARS !!!!!

Hey white bring the chevy anytime- just leave the tape on the front that said jeep. I loved that.

LOL, Thats cool.... But where in your post does it say your in for anything ??
lets go Joe!
You have some free time soon ?

Sudz What weekend did you say ? Lets get a set date on this..

I am ready to go. How bout next week. I have alot to do but i can probably blow s__t off.

So far I have made every monthly ride. Theres one next week. If we get enough guys we can make our own group.

Wobbling from new springs

White said:
LOL, Thats cool.... But where in your post does it say your in for anything ??
lets go Joe!
You have some free time soon ?

Sudz What weekend did you say ? Lets get a set date on this..

saturday, june 5th? - how's the crowd up there on monthly ride weekends? - that would be my only question... - i'm sure we'll have enough for our own group - just wondering how crowded the park will be

the following saturday, June 12th, me & frank are scheduled to be there on an invite from a buddy of mine & his xterra club & supposed to camp that night at red ridge.

i'll do next weekend - let me know - i missed the pine barrens ride yesterday 'cause i needed to replace my rear axle seals - leakin' - i think frankiefire702 made it down though - haven't heard from him yet

-sudz

White said:
We can't split off on a monthly ride.... :(

you're kiddin' !!

you're tellin' me we can't go to the park with our own small group like we usually do & free wheel during a "monthly" ride weekend? - i didn't know that!!

that stinks! -
image-missing.png

i always figured if you didn't want to do the "monthly" group ride, you could just wheel in your own group (with your own guide). i've never been to the park on the first weekend of the month yet...

so what do you think? does stinky want to do the monthly ride? - i'll go with you guys - we'll just hang together & keep an eye on mike's xj

-sudz

I can't make it for Saturday. I was thinking maybe next weekend or the following weekend. I will try to clear up Sunday the 6th if the other dates don't work out. It would be great if we could have our own monthly ride on the weekend of the 13th or 20th!

Where are those guys who canceled the last trip to PAP? Do you guys want in?

anyone interested in heading up to pap this sat (june 5th) - let me know

sudz

Back