Paragon SOON . .. Real soon.

Next week on Sunday would be better for me. If anyone wants to do sunday that would be great. It looks like this months ride might go out the window afterall. I might have to bail for a good cause. Its the NYC HOG's BREAST CANCER RIDE to raise money for research. My wife is helping out and if it doesnt rain I should be there for support since almost every woman in my family has had breast cancer and saving womans breasts cant be a bad thing no matter how you look at it. If anyone has a motorcycle and wants to come let me know or go to http://www.nychog.com/

hmmmm, sundays autoparts stores close early....
but if thats the only day you can make it, I'll do sunday.

So it will be either the 13th or 20th? I can make it on either day. I'll check back later for date confirmation. Really excited!

Fellas, I am dying to get up there, but I don't think this trip is a go for me :cry:. Just started a new buisness venture. I'll be workin 6 day weeks for a while, at least for another month or two. Also I'm builing the Jeep in my free time, that or paying someone else too.

List goes:

Rockers; got em
Wheels \ Tires; got em
Diff Guards; need em
Headers; need em
TruTracs; need em
Gears; maybe

So all that junk will keep me busy until my hours slow down. But if you plan 2 weeks ahead there is strong possibilities. I'll keep looking on this thread. Sorry it took so long to respond. :D

I might be down for the 20th...jeep is in the shop getting all the fixins fixed.

dick_wilderness said:
ChuginSudz said:
joejeepny said:
20th is fathers day.

i'll go the 20th - i'll bring my son alex & see if steph will give me a "fathers day" discount . . :wink:

Hopefully it will be as good as the discount we got with the "group rate". :roll:

D_W - you little rascal - looks like you've been pumpin' iron - rig is lookin bad a$$ - i like it - gotta do pap again soon my friend!

image-missing.png

white,

are we gonna see you tomorrow morning at pap? me & frankiefire702 are meeting at the exxon station @ 7:30, then heading over to red ridge by 8:00 to drop off camping gear

if not, you're welcome to stop by the campground for a few cold ones afterwards -
1friday-3.gif

-sudz

Ya I'll come up.. BTW I was hit on a local trail thurs nite. So I have to remove my stock bumper and put on the paragon gear. A ford ranger went right into the rear bumper. Alot of mud out there, and he had too much speed.
image-missing.png
This was taken about 20 min before he hit me....
It was too dark to get a pic of the damage...

Back