Parking light/turn signal socket

lah2420

Does anyone have a good part number for the light socket for the front turn signal/parking lamp? I'm not having much luck yet and really don't want to go to the local dealer. I have to go through their books to show them what I want if I buy from them. No Jeep people there.

what's wrong with yours? can you take it to autozone and compare whats on their rack, or NAPA? light sockets are pretty easy to accomodate and the main thing is if its a dual filament of single.. when you do replace it, put NO-OX in the socket, and while your at it, pull your other bulbs and put it in them also, keeps both the bulb and the socket from corroding out on you..

73514_tab-1.jpg

Double Contact Socket

This one has a blade type bulb, 3157. It got old and brittle. One of the contacts broke off. The main thing is if it will fit the lens.

Thanks. I guess I just had bad luck searching. I tried for 2 days without coming up with a good part number anywhere.

another thought, go to LED Lights & Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS get the socket and a couple LED tail lights.. then use no-ox on the contacts, and you should never have to change the socket or the light again.. (no heat to ruin the socket).. I use them everytime I have to replace a bulb, for sure on trailers and double for sure on boat trailers, if you forget to unplug your lights and back into the water, you've just about for sure blown a normal bulb, but not with the LED...

Back