Pavement Ends Flip Top

ejdjeep

Does anybody have feedback on the Pavement Ends Flip Top. I am thinking of purchasing one soon!!!
:-? [addsig]

I hear they are pretty good and reasonable to.[addsig]

Hey I have mixed emoitions when it comes to anything from Pavement Ends. I have a Targa Top 2 piece top, the one that the front half comes off. Love it it seals well does not leak, I can remove it and put it back on alone and it only takes a few mins to completly remove and re install.

Other hand there is no follow up support from this company at all. I wanted to buy some parts for my top and ask to buy new weater striping and conection latches for the half door tops and was told, "We do not sell parts" I went up the chain of comand there and still I have not been able to buy parts for my top at any price from the jerks.

Just a word of heads up on my dealings with these folks. Good luck what ever you decide. Tug[addsig]

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I am going to do some more research and look around. I hope if I go with Pavement Ends Quadratec will help me out if I have any problems.[addsig]

I have the Steel Horse flip top and I think it is great. I love being able to flip the top back within a minute or so and flip it back up when it gets nasty out. It is a very cool concept for a soft top. I think you would be happy with a flip top.[addsig]

Back