peek-a-boo

antsinmypants

wow, so its been about a year since i've really been on (posted a few times here and there since but not too mcuh. Anyways i check my exra e-mail account the other day and noticed on my cardomain site that somone mentioned you all missed me :p lol i'm sure all of you dont but i do know you all like it when adorable members come back. so i'm going to try to come around more often now that i'm without the bf. OOH!! and it looks like i've recurted a new jeeper. My neice and i took a walk around the block the other week and she was like OOOH!!! PRETTY TRUCK and pointed to my jeep when we were just about home, at just 17 months she knows what pretty is :D
laurajeep-1.jpg

she looks just llike a real jeeper eh? who doesnt drive one without a huge smile :D
Like i said i hope to be around more :) just message me when i begin to slack off and i'll be back :p

*Gasp*! She lives!!!

Welcome back, hope all is well...

Dang...must've left the basement door open again!:( Oh, well. I will capture you again, my pretty!!:twisted:

Welcome back, Kimmo. It's good to hear from you again, and yes, we have all missed you deeply!

Gotta agree, that niece of yours is a cutie!;)

I vaguely remember this crazy Canadian chick who was a fan of mooning the cameras and just being all together silly sometimes. You remind me a little of her.......what was her name? OHH YEAH! Antsinmypants!

Nice to see ya again!

Ah ha... there you are... welcome back around... stop leaving us

wow, its sorta like seeing a UFO. your not too sure what youve seen but the evedince is right there. welcome back ants. now dont scare us like that again.

"GASP"...thats it folks...the old ticker just went...this is my final message...gasp...oh my gowd its ants...she lives....ahhhhhh

Welcome back girl...long time no see longer time no hear, so you dumped your BF and remembered your old friends on Jeepz.. the old stand ins.
Thats ok we all don't mind..use and abuse us, put us away wet. We are here for ya

Ahh yes.
It was i who left that love message on cardomain from the fine Jeepers here at Jeepz for you to find your way back to.
Slacking off like that is not acceptable in the jeep community(i think).
I shall message the hell out of you should it ever happen again.

;) ;) ;)

So I suppose I'll fill you all in on my time away. Unfortunatly no i havnt done any off roading, i know i can see the tears swelling up in your eyes out of sympathy for my jeep, although I did take my baby to Tofino this summer and chanced it with no roof. (8 hour trip including a ferry ride) Wow was it ever beautiful there.. Anyways February 6th of last year i quite my job at the call centre WOO HOO!!! and started working for my parents BOO HOO, then got a job at the Sears Portrait Studio in july WOO HOO!!! but it's only part time. who cares right? i get to be a total dork all day and i am better at my job because of it :D like cummon i know you'd all be smiling too if i could get you to make Tigger fly. unfortunatly i am getting so few hours now because christmas is over and my manager is now just my manager and not a district manager as well so she's now taking back all my hours so she can work BOO HOO. today once again i applied back at the call centre for those garenteed hours... but hey, the good news is i can have my Jeep fully paid off next january if it all works out at this call centre. thats just over 3 years on a 5 yeasr contract... YAY KIMMIE!!!! so thats my work blurb
Also this past year my heart fell for another. (although most will always be with my jeep) after 358 days of dating the L word some how managed its was into the relationship. And then it broke just about 2 months later on new years day (what a resolution eh?) Oh well i was making some sacrifices i just shouldnt have to make.. like really what kind of guy doesnt like camping?!?!?! or at least would go if it were only to warm me up at night. HAHAHA its all good we're still friends. hmmm what else...
my feet stink in my work shoes if i dont wear socks in them

heart
kimberly

A guy that doesn't like camping? thats like a guy that don't like beer, girls, jeeps, guns, hunting, steak, did I mention Beer, Camping, Guns, Jeep? guess there are a few strange ones out there. WB and nice to umm meet you? ok, see your active posts. Things will work out they always do, usually when you don't expect them, that goes for jobs, relationships and life in general. You take it easy and it was great to see so many happy to see your posts, think of it as being famous 8) , even if its only in the Jeepz Community.

Back