Pick your Jeep

Door vs Ignition key

image-missing.png

try that my man

thats a pretty long licenseplate there... what style do you want... cj,yj,tj?... i'll do it.. just gotta know

Changing Shocks On A TJ?

Hey man, great on the black yj,thank you very much, but still a red x, and I have no driver smilin, maybe a happy guy with a stubble? What am I doing wrong? Cannot get it to work. :? :? :?

the plate can read jeepco or just jeepz if jeepco can't fit. thanx

if i'm going to be modifying an image, i don't like to keep it like the original... that is why the smilyface and the winch is gone... but i did put in a steering wheel... if you have a yellow face and smile all the time, and have a winch, then i'll toss them back in... jeepco88, do you have a cj,yj, or tj?

image-missing.png
how is that?

to make these pics... i have all sorts of jeeps outside, believe it or not, i have a friend with a fat yellow face, i have him sit in the jeep and smile... i just go out there, pick the jeep of the right style and color, and take a pic... simple as that

i put mud on one yesterday.... since i am working with single pixels, it makes it look not so good... i'm sure i could mess with it and make it happen... i'll work on the whitey tonight

Back