Pick your Jeep

hey these are very very good, can I take one and custum make it to look more like my jeep (asking to avoid a complaint!! :D )????

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...

While you guys sit around contemplating lifts, tires and drooling
over catalogues...the sly old Inspector drives off with the girl.

image-missing.png

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...

Hi-Yo, S-I-L-V-E-R -- AWAY!!!!

Regards,

Gadget

PS: That Tugly Jeep is inspired!!! LOL

I fixced the TJs they are now Anitomically correct. :lol: Thanks PAS

You will otice now that the parking lights are on the fender and the Dana 30 is not upsode down.

WOOHOO!!! Jeep Diversity.

dude... ive been wondering where ppl came up w/ these all of a sudden that GREAT!!! how didja do it... if it isnt too hard can u make a silver CJ, if not ill use white :mrgreen:

OMG !!! I could just Kiss You! The tug one is sooooooooo sweet. lol I was just on the general board asking where in the heck all those came from. I snagged mine and thanks a ton dude! Have a safe trip this weekend and have a great time!

Sorry folks no more colors till Tuesday. I will be gone till then and I will NOT take Tug's hostage to make more Jeepz.

<-----

Except for the Tan TJ ;) I will do the rest next week fo you all.

Had been so busy helping momma tug get ready for the folks coing in that I had not been able to read the latest post. L33 says hay man what did you think about the tugly icon. I am like what are you talking about. This was over a plate of mexican food then I get home low and behold a tugly icon. This is the first time I have meet ol L33 and let me tell you guys, and gals he is a class act. Really nice and he has a Shurbury! hehehehe That was a real nice gesture on his part to do this for us all. Thanks Jason! tug

Can you make me a cj tugs color buy without the camo paint,and make mine with the healights black?And if its not to much to ask,can you put Sully on the liscence plate?Thanks 8) Sully

Here you go my man

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

not sure which color you wanted from tug's... Elite said he'll be gone til tuesday, I took it upon myself to help out a fellow Jeepzer. right click and save it... i don't know how long that webspace will be availible

Hey Baked Alaska!!!!!!! I'm in VAn buren Ark,maybe someday we can get together and Go to MUDSTOCK in Cass ark.

Later,
Jackal :lol:

Thank you so much snitty.Now I need to figure out how to put it as my aviater because I am a MAC user. :roll: Thanks again Sully

Thanks For All The Help

Hey man those are very very cool, any chance you could do a black yj? 8) 8) How do you put them on here? I keep getting a red x :( :x I am new to this computer stuff.

Back