Pics of My Jeep-just about finished the frist round

west747

Wheres Laura?????

Heres a couple pictures of my jeep. This is what 4" lift springs sprung over looks like, with 39 1/2" super swamper TSL's

Enjoy :D

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

looks GREAT i love it.
did you move the axles back any.
are you cutting the rear fenders anymore.
PLEASE do something w/ that rear bumper, other than that is looks real good :mrgreen:

8) That looks wicked!! :twisted:

Black on black looks cool and the swampers really fill the space.
Looks great, can't wait to see it finished.

Way cool! I must have one for my self! Maby after the rubi is paied off.

did you have to get an even longer driveshaft? Looks good man, but too bad you can't pull it into your tent garage anymore!

lol joopin. yeah she doesnt fit into the tent anymore.i guess i will need to build a garge before the snow flies next year. :lol:

lol joopin. yeah she doesnt fit into the tent anymore.i guess i will need to build a garge before the snow flies next year. :lol:

Far right- i didnt strech the wheel base any(yet :lol: ) but i will have to do some more trimming on the body.

yeah those are the old axles..dana 30 and 35 4.10. they are for sale(if anyone wants to come get them...priced to get them out of my yard..lol) but since i live in Canada i thought it would be easiest to sell em locally. :lol:

that thing is HUGE!!!!! lets see some action shots trampling over some cars or something

west747, Hey, can I get some advice from you? What you did to your Jeep is exactly what I want to do to mine. I have a 1983 CJ-7 and was planning on getting 4 inch leaf springs to do a spring over so I can run 40" Swampers. What kind of axles do you have? What tools did you need, how much did it run you $$$? I just had my frame sandblasted and have been painting it with POR-15. The next step is replacing brake lines. fule lines and hoses. After that, I'm going to do the axles, lift, wheels and tires. I would be grateful for any info you have.

Back