Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Yes, but not for several years

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No, he will be released on some technicality

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Dang me Hang me High from the highest Tree Woman wont you weep for me!

The fact that there is no disclosure on where the gallows is and the fact that there is such a limited number of witnesses and the fact that the old rip the body of the fallen leader to pieces in the street just for kicks tradition will not be carried out tells me that it is just another good old goverment cover up to appease the pheasants, both american and Iraqi.

If it does go down I would bet the proof will be thin at best!!! tug

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard on the news today that his lawyer said the tape of his hanging will be released and he will have a smile walking up the gallows. sp?

Well, Arab news is now stating that he has been executed and there was a still camera and video present. Time to start searching for the clip because I want to see that Bast*** swing.

Drudge is reporting that he is dead.
Like Tug said, I wanna see proof... tonight I'm from Missouri;) Show me!

I am not trying to be sadistic but I want to see the whole thing. They had no problems posting some of our Americans being beheaded with no dark spots or fades. They showed the complete beheading and that was disturbing. I watched the one of Berg and I was troubled for a long time. I want to know that there is such a clip so the freakin insurgents and others will know without a doubt that he is dead. I actually had felt bad for a few moments yesterday seeing him walk to the Gallo's, but they have no pity over there and that's what we are dealing with. Steal something in Saudi and they chop your hand off at "Chop Chop Square". But be a suicide bomber and get 70 something virgins. Doesn't make sense to me. At all.

Disturbing. Warning all, definetly not worksafe or family safe.

I wonder how that footage got "Leaked". LOL.

It shows how little control and security there was at the site where he was hanged, that's for sure. I mean, how could you not notice a guy standing there with a cell-phone, videotaping the whole thing? Also during the hanging, you could see flashes from other cameras going off throughout the whole thing. Yeah, try that in an American execution chamber!:shock: Not that I'm complaining, I wanted visual proof that he was hanged, and I have no doubt now that it took place. Pretty satisfyingly gruesome, if you ask me.8)

It shows how little control and security there was at the site where he was hanged, that's for sure. I mean, how could you not notice a guy standing there with a cell-phone, videotaping the whole thing? Also during the hanging, you could see flashes from other cameras going off throughout the whole thing. Yeah, try that in an American execution chamber!:shock: Not that I'm complaining, I wanted visual proof that he was hanged, and I have no doubt now that it took place. Pretty satisfyingly gruesome, if you ask me.8)

Thanks Sparky and Mingez............I'll take you're word for it that it really happened.........I don't really need to witness it myself. I have no more desire to see him actually die than I have to witness all the folks he killed die.

the cruel SOB's didn't even offer him a last smoke.

they should have put an M-80 up an orfice and lit it off then pulled the lever:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I watched it free, and didn't have to sign up for anything.

I even took a screenshot of the photo flash to see if it was actually him. (I guess I'm macabre but I'm not squeemish any more. You see crazy things during clinicals at a hospital.

yeah the free vid linked on Drudge was one of the first ones out there.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- The person believed to have recorded Saddam Hussein's raucous execution on a cell phone camera was arrested Wednesday, an adviser to Iraq's prime minister said.

A U.S. military spokesman, meanwhile, said the United States would have handled the execution differently had it been in charge.

The adviser to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media, did not identify the person. But he said it was "an official who supervised the execution" and who is "now under investigation."

He might catch it himself.

Back