Por15 question, feels tacky

Imakrazy

Did my prep work, I sanded the frame down by hand since I don't have a sand blaster then hit it with degreaser let it sit then hit it w a hose, let it dry then hit it with stuff called prep and etch which is suppose to be an alternative to metal ready, let it sit for 20 then washed and let it dry. When I por15 the frame it looked amazing and I took my time but we didn't get the coat on there til about 7hrs ago and its been steady getting chillier outside can anyone tell me if I'm screwed because it still feels slightly tacky to the touch an I'm king of freaking out. Thanks for the help in advance

no, let it sit tomorrow till it warms up again. it should be fine

Foregone conclusion by now that I'm sure isn't lost on you, but I've always gone with mfr's reccomendation with product use and I've never gone wrong. If it never sets up you'll have to start overa and get some Metal Ready if at all possible. Sorry to say.

The product I used was prep and etch and it had phosphoric acid in I I guess because it's extremely set now so it's a good alternative I guess

Back