Post pics of your jeep

Now with Plastic Dip (sprayed) wheels, black headlight trim rings, tinted blinkers & marker lights.

ForumRunner_20120702_195626.png

ForumRunner_20120702_195656.png

ForumRunner_20120702_195725.png

ScubaDude said:
Looks great! I want to dip my rims soo badly!

It's cheap dude. I started doing mine last Sunday. Only had enough daylight to do two, but will finish the other three (including spare) this weekend. $7 a can at Home Depot. I'm looking at about 3 cans total to do all 5 wheels. I also recommend you check out dipyourcar.com. Great tips and videos.

RudeDog said:
Now with Plastic Dip (sprayed) wheels, black headlight trim rings, tinted blinkers & marker lights.

Nice. I'm in the middle of doing my wheels this week. Got to finish this weekend. I'm leaving the center caps silver, too. I think it looks better that way.

Thanks, I think a few accents or blingy features help to break up the all black look. Doing this has confirmed my next set of wheels will black ones.

Just finished my wheels today. Touched up the bumper end caps, too.

Attachments

• image-3087348775.jpg
    image-3087348775.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 91

Yes behind both of the signs... I keep thousands in the wall :lol:

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

thats the import tuner way of saying an all blacked out vehicle. its been around awhile but if you're not in that scene, you won't hear it

I once owned 2 signs, a stop sign and a speed limit 35. I gave them away because my guilt got the best of me as I became an adult and wondered how many intersection accidents were caused by my drunken shenanigans.
I gave them to my nephew who thought it would be absolutely phenomenal to have these signs on his dom wall. lol. I hope he never thought that Aunt Sherry may have been the cause of many failure to yields.

Are we allowed to use import tuner terms? Jeeps aren't imports. We mod our vehicles, but... import tuner style?? We may get in trouble for using such language.

I once owned 2 signs, a stop sign and a speed limit 35. I gave them away because my guilt got the best of me as I became an adult and wondered how many intersection accidents were caused by my drunken shenanigans.
I gave them to my nephew who thought it would be absolutely phenomenal to have these signs on his dom wall. lol. I hope he never thought that Aunt Sherry may have been the cause of many failure to yields.

Same here, got rid of my Smokey the bear sign I had since a teenager.

Attachments

• Orangy.jpg
    Orangy.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 27

TrailRatedRN said:

Had mine since I was 8... a friend of my dads worked for the state roads and he gave them to me

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

RudeDog said:
Looks good!!! Welcome to the dark side.... A guy at work had a phrase, or saying for all blacked out. He called it murdered out? First time I heard that one....

Thanks man. I've heard "murdered out" about sports cars, vettes, lambos, etc before , never jeeps. New one there for me too.

Yup it one of my managers I work for its got 69,000 miles and she only wants 4,000 for it but I think I can take it down to three

Back