Price 2002 wrangler x

jperns

One more thing i paid 6500 for this. It has 78,000 and is inline 6. Soft top no hard top. No AC. Body clean. Is this pretty good price or did i get shafted

That's about average wholesale / dealer auction price... Which is way better than retail!!!!!

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

I will post pictures. Its very clean just stock everything and dont have the money now to fix it up. I see what they mean about money pit. Everything is so darn expensive. Well i got a good place to fugure jeeps out. Thanks again u guys

Oh and lil red i like what ya done to yours. Sharp

Hmmmm...why ask the question after the deal is done? My theory is to never ask a question that may result in an answer I don't want to hear.

All that said, you've got a Jeep! Now the fun begins. And yeah, that won't be the last money you spend: Just Empty Every Pocket = Jeep....and well worth every cent.

You got a point. Prob shouldnt asked that. But yes i have a jeep. Dont have a clue what to do to it or money but someday i will. Just want the guys to quit speeding up thinking im a chic because i drive a stock jeep. No offense to women it just looks like a women could be driving my little cute jeep. I love my jeep though

Back