"Rank" under your icon

Jeeper89

[><]I was wondering if someone could tell me how the "rank" under your pic changes. Does it change by how many posts you make? If it does does anyone know when it changes. i guess u could call it the levels Thanks[><]
image-missing.png
[addsig]

As far as I can tell its levels based on post count (excepting mods and admins). I have no idea what the post ranges for the levels are...

Edit: Okay from what I've seen so far personally. You're are a 1 star "newbie" for the first 1 or 2 posts. Then you're a 2 star "member" up until 25 or 26 posts at which time you hit "Jeep addict". I'll let you know when it changes again...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm thinking that I need to up the limit where the rank changes. The new layout is:

newbie < 20 posts

member 21 - 150

Jeep Addict 151 - 500

Trail Leader 501 - 1000 [addsig]

That's great....just when I become an addict, you change the rules, and I'm back down to just member lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I was thinking they were set awfully low...

Oh well, Gimme 2 weeks and I'll be back at Jeep Addict again...

I had over 5000 posts in less than 10 months at the last site...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I was thinking they were set awfully low...</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

they didn't seem so till you came here
image-missing.png

back to just a member.. well, hopefully I can add enough to the site to become that leader again
image-missing.png
[addsig]

yeah, i think the rank is important here. the change was good... i like the new 'rates' much better. [addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>

I had over 5000 posts in less than 10 months at the last site...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Post Whoring,MrBill?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Wow
image-missing.png
!!! Inflation hits hard everywhere, even Jeep boards
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
. Hey when do I become a tool
image-missing.png
?!?!?! Quiet MrB
image-missing.png
....[addsig]

Thinkin' I'll start posting my threads one word at a time..........should be at Trail Leader in no time
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yeah, I don't like being a light weight either. I need to get some more posts on this board[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Wow
image-missing.png
!!! Inflation hits hard everywhere, even Jeep boards
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
. Hey when do I become a tool
image-missing.png
?!?!?! Quiet MrB
image-missing.png
....</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What do you mean WHEN do I become a tool???

BTW, you get your a/c taken care of today?[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>BTW, you get your a/c taken care of today?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey man, fancy meeting you here
image-missing.png
. No AC, just undid the mounts to the engine and worked the mount of like-a-that
image-missing.png
. So I got the bl and mml on
image-missing.png
...............but
image-missing.png
the back two @&$#% bolts for the t-case drop are siezed so I'm still running the drop
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
. Liberating a sledge from work tomorrow, taking the skid off, calmly taking it to the basement, and pounding the hell outta those two until they give up
image-missing.png
. Damn, I feel this is like a BobJ project
image-missing.png
..............now go moderate something
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Back