Rounded metal pieces found in my trans fluid pan

After I dropped my transmission fluid pan for a fluid change I found three rounded metal pieces each about three to four inches long in the bottom of the trans fluid pan. Does anyone have an idea what they can be? Put end to end they make a half circle. Thanks...

Welcome to

What type and year of Jeep do you have?
Could they be spare parts from a self professed 'professional' mechanic? (I certianly hope not!)
"Hyuk when I got 'er dun, theey's were left ouverr"