Show Jeep

Gee fellas, that was nice....I turn my back for a minute, and you all turn into a pack of wolves.......If I were mxpx, I'd be gone to. Who needs this crap ?
I thought this board was so that we could all get to know each other, and share the knowledge pool and fun times as one. I'm all for having a fun time too, and it's hard not to bust b#%%s (some of you guys make it all to easy lol), but I think we should have at least goten to know him/her a little better. I doubt if mx even realizes it was all in fun.
NOT at all what I expected from Jeepz.com. Mxpx..If your out there, please except my appology, as this is not normally how we treat new members.

Maybe need to rethink this chat, and have an online class on ettiquite.

Rob :-O :-x :-(

edited by: PASmokeater, Mar 08, 2003 - 04:45 PM[addsig]

Make your jokes. I make them myself about ricers.... This is my Acura Integra. I do nothing but show it. Not even insured. Its a trailer queen. But my jeep is my toy. They are made to WHEEL! Go where a ricer cannot go! Dont let it become a PJ. Use those lockers....

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Myself personally would like to see more PJ's at the shows gives me something to enjoy looking at instead of these ricers with exhausts that resemble wood stoves. I'm just glad he chose to trick out an awesome Jeep. :) [addsig]

Jeepin91-

How much you have into that Integra? Yeah, it does look nice, but have you gotten money back from it? I know around here some of the shows when you win you get money, but I doubt it is even close to the amount of money you have into that car. And why not drive it around some? What good are all those parts and such if you never use them. I am all about horsepower, I own a '94 Z28 that is close to 400 ponies at the moment, but I drive it!!! what good are all the parts in the world if you can't see the true result of your efforts??? Or, did you have someone else build the car for you?? I hope not.....[addsig]

Are you people really that ignorant?? I go four wheeling here in colorado about 3 or more times a month and im headed to moab for spring break> My freind is starting an all around show team and wants me to be a part of it on the side. I guarntee i could outwheel any of you ladies and then well see whats up. Anytime.[addsig]

Are you people really that ignorant?
Ummm no we're not. You're the one that had to ask where to find rocks to, "Show off your dope suspension". If you don't know where that are rocks, than how can we believe that you know how to wheel? Just my observation. Also, with your power pop screen name and that question, I'm thinking you're on here to troll.

edited by: bigTlilODD, Mar 08, 2003 - 09:57 PM[addsig]

well mxpx... if that IS the case, and you DO wheel like you say... then that is very good... I HIGHLY doubt that you can outwheel ANYONE here... though, i'm not saying that its not possible. MOST of us were only expressing how we HOPE that you use that for its intended purpose. We may come off as being ignorant... but that is what happens when we are not introduced to people for who they are. Put yourself on our side and look at what we saw... we saw this "I have a show jeep, I want to pose and put it on a fake rock, where can I buy such a thing"... after your explaination, we now understand that you are doing that to show something other than the average import that is too low to drive on flat ground. Either way.. I'm sure your machine is great... I would go and bet that it is better than mine... we just sincerely hope that you are right about actually using it....

by the way... if you are interested, welcome to the family[addsig]

Look up the add and marketing companies up in Detroit, MI. Find the ones that do the truck stuff at the auto show. They might have some leftovers or prototype stuff cheap...
trackgod[addsig]

sorry for gettin all uppidy and dissin on your rides cause i was mad you were dissin mine. i realizy that you are a good group of guys. The thing is my friends with riceers are sarting a show team (team godspeed) on the side of wheeling and it is more than a show team its mostly just a group of friends that get together and work on each others car and use the shows to witness for christ.[addsig]

Mx-
I understand that it would be easy to take things the wrong way, it happens more than we like. But, I hope you understand where we were coming from. I hope there are no hard feelings and that we can get past this and have you join our leagues. Just becareful when you throw down challenges that you can "outwheel any of you ladies..." because someday when you least expect it you might have to walk that talk. Its pretty easy to talk big when you are basically anonymous, but keep in mind there are Jeep owners anywhere and one of us here on this site might be in your home town and would be glad to see what you have and what you can do.

Remember- it takes more than lift, tires, and a winch to go off-roading. I have seen many a truck get stuck that was modded and then see a basically stock Jeep go right through. I in fact did this one night- A Ranger with more lift, bigger tires and lockers go through a mud hole only to have him sputtering on the other side. I proceeded to go through it and see what was up. His inexperiance had him blast through the mudhole only to get his air filter/airbox full of water. One more hole and he would have waterlocked his motor. You may have the best machine around, but the machine doesn't make the trip- the driver does. If you can't properly operate the machine, then you shouldn't be taking it off-road.

-just my $.02-[addsig]

good point. I hpe somone on here does live here in my hometown as i am looking for someone to go wheeling with. Arvada Colorado. :cool: [addsig]

um...
is any one registered on this site in colorado??[addsig]

Back