Sick People in this world

LadyJeepFreak

:shock:

Last night, I had a peeping tom and apparant attempted burglery at my house around midnight. Pi**es me off and worries me to no end.

I don't want to announce my living situations to millions but I have lots to be concerned about.

Keep me in your thoughts as I work through this. It hurts and really makes me mad that I can't live my life the way I want to because of some sick person.

Heather

do you have a dog? do you have a gun for home protection?

most scum-bags will just move right along when you have a 90 pound snarling mut in the house. it would also be a good idea to go buy a cheap shotgun in the house because you never know if you may need it. its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

may wanna check into a hotel for a few nights also. my girlfriend went through the same thing one time, so i stayed at her house one night before we were oficially "together". guess he was surprised when he seen that i was there and came barrelling ass out the door after him. held him for the police, and they let mr.pervert go home with a warning.

lady just let us know when you catch that peeper and the jeepz boyz will whoop up on em!!.....OOPS i didnt mean for the chain to come off and hit you in the face mr. peeping tom youll be ok keep your head up

What a sick guy. This world IS full of sick people. Watch out, will be keeping you in my prayers. Hope the cops get him and that he leaves you alone.

I caught some homeless guy in our carport about a month ago, ran out and tackled him and told him if I ever see him again I would kill him. Never seen him since!!

Man that really pisses me off! I'd love to catch that guy and feed him his...

Lady, the above recommendation about the dog, if you're not in an apartment or anything, is a great idea. dogs scare the snot out of most people, and nobody can sneak around with a dog present. My mutt knows when someone is walking up our street. They really are amazing animals with senses that keen. A good loud bark or a bite in the rear end will run that sick baaastad off for good! If not, load up a shotgun shell with rocksalt (even a small guage like a 410 would do) and blast him in the tail.

He'll rue the day he messed with our Maryland lady Jeeper!

Funny that this came up we have a man hunt in my neighborhood going on as we speak. Know killer drug dealer that has killed at leat one and blew up the home someone. Was on his way to ohio and got caught here by our local sheriff dept. We are to keep doors locked on cars and homes as he is get this in the Jeep trail area know as No Business where Ihave posted many pics and storys.

So we are all armed to the teeth and have all of our family support operations in efect. The pistols are laying with in reach as well as the shot guns and deer rifels. All here are armed and waiting just in case. So lady remember this No one ever raped a 38! Get a gun learn to use and remember it is our right to bare arms at least for now. tug

Tug-n-pull said:
remember it is our right to bare arms at least for now. tug

It used to be considered a responsibility to own a firearm. Something to do with defending against tyranny...
image-missing.png

Motion Lights, a gun (if your lifestyle permits) and a BIG DOG.

My ex had a visitor twice. After getting our dog "Dante" (German Shepard, 1/8 Wolf) well, that put an end to that.

My heart goes out to you, and I hope that a**hole gets hit by a Jeep soon.

Had the same problem at my gf's apt. Like 3 seperate occasions. She lives on the first floor and has two windows. One guy actually would stop there before work once a week to watch her mom get ready for work. I confronted him once. He ran away in a very manly fashion. Never heard from him again.

2nd guy I can recall was "just looking for a place to pee." Cops got him, never heard from him again. None of them actully ever tried to enter, but you never know. So in my "vast" peeping tom experience, I've come to this conclusion; once they get caught, they know the place is hot and move on.

I still worry sick about her when I'm not there. My prayers are with you!

I got a good colection of guns, I can come stay with you for a while and "take care" of the situation if you want.....
needless to say there are some sick...you no whats out there

Anyone doing anything wrong hates to have someone see them do it. Light up the outside of your house like a ball statium and they wont be back. A good alarm system is cheap and many have a hand held panic button.

Welded Track Bar

Something about a Doberman, looking out, as your looking in, that gets your attention.
I have energy saver porch lights, in all the dark spots, a small flood, with a movement sensor, hooked to a light chime, for the driveway. A couple of beware of dog signs and a 90 lb. Weirmeraner, that collects bits and pieces of people for a hobby.
Dogs make good Jeepin buddies.
There are very few situations, deadly force, won´t get you in a world of trouble, always a last resort.
I pay about $70 a year for dog insurance, covers bite damage, liability and a lawyer if he needs one.
In fact I have two dogs, a small terrier (Jack Russel) thinks she´s Mike tyson and a big one to take care of business. They keep each other company when I´m gone, actually makes life easier, than a single dog.

:cry: Thanks for your kind words everyone. It does help to talk to someone, even if online.

I don't have a gun because I don't believe in firearms and don't want one. (Please don't flame me now.)

I do believe in other weapons and my brother is in marshall arts and able to get me a variety of things should I want.

I carry a small knife in my truck and my bed (don't tell the law). I'd like to have bigger ones actually.

I used to own a 125 lb dog, pitt/boxer but my ex owns him now courtesy of a divorce. I could have a dog in the house I rent, which is small and I've thought about it but my landlord doesn't approve and I'm not home that much at all and I think it would be mean to the dog to sit inside all the time. I would never chain a dog up in my backyard, I watched one die that way when younger, neglected.

You'd never believe it but I have a territorial cat and she is what helped me finalize my feelings that there was someone in my window. She warned me.

Actually, i put my face right up into the window while he was standing right there. I yelled at him too then the girly came out and I ran in the other room and called 911. Took my local police 10 minutes to get there so I'm glad he wasn't trying to do anything else to me.

He poked some holes in my screen and apparantly opened the crawl space under my house for some reason. That corner of the house that my bedroom is in is pitch black with no lighting and a 4 ft hedge next to it.
I"ll be installing lighting there even if the landlord doesn't offer or like it.

Thanks for all the ideas, I am thinking everything over! It is a total shame your right. I am hoping that like some of you said, he's flushed out because I saw him face to face and then the cops were out to my house invesitigating.

Have a great day.
Heather

LadyJeepFreak said:
I don't have a gun because I don't believe in firearms and don't want one. (Please don't flame me now.)

How 'bout a big ol can of MACE. Not that whimpy pepper spray, but good old fashioned Mace. It isn't sold legally in regular retail stores but it can still be gotten and it will stop ans blind someone for a good while - at least long enough for a few good kicks to the...

Another good one is a slingshot (wrist rocket) with large ball bearings. That'll put a tear in the eye of any man when the shot is well aimed :lol:

Your ZEB security system didn't work??

was he off slackin at the local watering hole??? hehe

as long as your alright thats all that matters!

Never take a knife to a gun fight! hehehehe Not flameing you just had to put that one in! He says with a smile as he is getting dressed with a 45 holstered on his belt! tug

From one woman to another "I know how you feel" I have had 2 sicko's bothering me at my job, and home. something about touching crazy people's hair gets them excited, I dont know but I do know that I carry mace wherever I go, no its not legal unless you have a permit but you can buy it on ebay for cheap. It makes me feel so much safer than nothing. Good luck

If he has been in a crall space you may want to check it out and make sure there were no cameras. It is not likely but possible. More than likely if you looked him in the face he will not be back. I would pick up some pepper spray, or mase if you can just in case you find him at the screen again.

i bought a taser at a gun show one year for 40 bucks. i thought that it was nothing more than a novelty toy, until my frriend agreed to let me zap him with it, hehehehe. the dude fell to the ground and threw up. he said that every muscle in his body hurt for a while. i have seen these on ebay for cheap. you could always look into that too. because i will tell you this, i would rather you stabbed me then hit me with the taser.

Back