snow problems

GuidosCrawler

Ok so i have never had this problem before and im hoping that is a coomon one with an easy fix! Ok so we dont get alot of snow were I live but in the last day we got about eight inches and my hard top has condensation on the inside I mean the whole top is coated with water and its dripping down onto my seats and leaving puddles on the floor board! So I checked to make sure its not leaking, its just with the heater on and the roof covered in snow it starts to condensate. Has anyone had this problem and how did they fix it? Do I just need to seal my hard top with something and if so what works the best?

Usually winter brings colder dryer air. At lease where I live. It is normal for the cold top to condense the warm moist air. And enough warm air it will collect and rain down inside the cab.
I sometimes get frost on the inside of the windows depending on how much snow I drag inside.
Start by cleaning the snow off the roof, wipe down the condensation. Then run your defroster or open the windows and doors for a while (if cool and dry air).

Last edited:
Here in Oregon (we kiss where the sun don't shine) we get much cold weather condensation. The fix I've used for years is "Dri z air", a dessicant that comes with a drip tray that you occasionally dump and refill. It's available at Bi Mart stores in the PacNW

classic_design-1.jpg
refill_bag-1.jpg

Back