Sport Cage Door Bars?

Jrock4fsu

Hi fellow Jeepers,

i have an 85 CJ7 with a YJ Family Style roll cage. I'm looking to complete the cage with the driver and passenger side roll cage overhead door bars (I think that's what they're called). Need help locating...any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
Rock Hard makes a nice system of add on cage parts for the Jeep, but I don't think they have systems for an 1985 model. They do make some nice Fabrication Collars that with a little fabrication and welding can result in a nice cage system.

Fabrication Collars

I scrapped mine or they'd be yours for the cost of shipping.

I went with a Smittybuilt weld-in front cage for a CJ, cost around $190. It's a hoop from the floor, across the windshield, and back to the floor. Includes two spreader bars to tie into the rear cage.

**Update**
Sport bars came in...not .99 cents but a good deal for less that $25.00. She's in the shop now...frame ended up being a real mess with rust damage, wheel bearings, break seals, etc, etc, etc. I'll have it back in a few days with new additions so I'll post pics. Much safer for my girls and I to take out. Adding 3 more inches and 35's...304 is in good shape so we'll have it out soon...eagerly awaiting. Thanks for the tips boys...

Back