Sully broke his back...

mingez

I just heard from him that he has a degenerating neck and broken t-5 and t-6 in his back. I don't know how or why.

I want this to be a "Well wishing" thread.

Kyle, get better man! Glad your well enough to type!

Dang, Sully!!! Hate to hear that. That kinda stuff's supposed to happen to us old farts:( :( . I guess maybe it's time to start shopping for a TJ - those coil springs aren't ALL bad.

Sully, take it from an old dude that has broken his neck and had vertebrae fused: ya just gotta hang in there and tough it out! I'll keep you in my prayers, bud! If I could take that pain and damage from you upon my own body, I would.

Kyle, we'll be praying for a healthy recovery. Sorry to hear of your injury. I have 2 degenerative discs and know well the pain associated with it. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate.

Harry

Dude, I hope you recover fast and yeah you might have to start pricing a TJ for that "soft" ride.

Wow... Back pain is a horrible thing, I know all too well, but I can't imagine what you must be going through... Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and I hope you're not too miserable as you get better...

Holy crap! Sully, I pray your healing is quick. Looks like you have a lot of xbox time now during recovery! Good luck bud.

Joop

Praying for a speedy recovery from the Linney Household. That's got to hurt, even to breath. Get Well Buddy. Take Care, KJ

Sorry to hear about your sad news Sully (Kyle) But we have told you not to attempt those wild sex moves...no matter how you look at, it swinging from a tree on a rope while making out with your girl friend is not a good idea no matter how many times you see tarzan doing it.
Get well soon my friends your in our thoughts and prayers.

Evidentally our young man took a header on a dirt bike, landing directly on his head.

Last edited:
Evidentally our young man took a header on a dirt bike, landing directly on his head.
Wow, good thing it was his head and not something important!!:shock:

j/k ya, Kyle!! Hang in there. I know it's no fun. I broke my neck in 2 places back around '86 or '87 and didn't know it till about 1996 or so when the herniated the disk between C-6 and C-7 started causing problems. There's nothing in the world that compares with that kind of pain.

Still keepin' ya in my prayers,

Sparky

Hey thanks for all the kind words everyone. But really I'm alright. I have lots of meds to numb the pain(which is a constant dull pain). The doctor said all I can really do is stay in my brace and avoid strenuous activities or anything that would cause more damage. I almost feel paralyzed, I can't do much of anything for months. At least I will be better with time. I just need to sit out for a few months.

Back