T-18 and T-150

big_o_tom

I have a 1976 ford T-18 4 speed bulldog with the novac adaptor and a dana 20 transfer case for $700. And a T-150 3 speed and dana transfer case for $300.

No takers? $400 for the t-18 transmission, $500 for the adaptor, $250 for the transfer case and $250 for transmission shop to install the new mainshaft in the transmission. Is $700 to much?

I just saw your post on the swamper thread. Ive still got the t-18. I used it in my cj until I swapped it for the t-18/dana 300 combo that Im using now.

augusta ga. trying to see where i can scrounge up money for shipping,or the time to drive over there...

Gonna have to say new jeep guy to that one, I used to own a CJ 7 years ago, but drove it, and soldit in the same condition that I got it. This jeep, we have owned for about a month, a got it with alot of work already done to it. Both my wife and I are in the military and don't have the time to do a complete buildup......anyway. Based on the work I have done, in trying to understand what I own, I still can't figure out what I have other then the original dana 20 front and 30 rear.....but I really have no idea.

If its the stock axle then its gonna be a model 20. Ive got an old lockrite locker that I give you if you buy my t-18. It needs a new spring kit.

If your still interested I can meet you in ashville Nc. My dad lives there, it would save you about 3 hours of drive time.

Ugh well as of today I am on orders for Korea on a few months, so all of my big projects are on hold for the next 18 months. But I am going to pass your info to a buddy of mine at work who is doing a frame up rebuild and is looking for a t18 as well.

Back