The Jeep wave...

I normally don’t either, but today a woman in a new JK waved at me and I was shocked. I waved back of course and thought that was pretty cool. Most women don’t even look at me in my CJ.

I definitely would look cause jeep guys are the best lookin' guys around!:shades:

I don't have anything against the 4-door JK, Heck, I wish I could afford one!!! Sure would be alot handier, (not to mention safer), for hauling around the younguns. However, I have noticed that the drivers really don't wave back, ALMOST never. Of corse, I live in SoCal where good 'ol down home hospitality has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Maybe, I'll get a Prius, I bet all the Hybrid drivers would return my waves then!

I normally don’t either, but today a woman in a new JK waved at me and I was shocked. I waved back of course and thought that was pretty cool. Most women don’t even look at me in my CJ.
Thats an awsome 7! Id prob wreck mine, looking at yours! :shades:

For the record, Id bet it wasnt her first Jeep :p

Was she good looking? You can always tell if there is either a good looking girl or a good looking jeep near me because I start swerving into other lanes.

I don't have anything against the 4-door JK, Heck, I wish I could afford one!!! Sure would be alot handier, (not to mention safer), for hauling around the younguns. However, I have noticed that the drivers really don't wave back, ALMOST never. Of corse, I live in SoCal where good 'ol down home hospitality has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Maybe, I'll get a Prius, I bet all the Hybrid drivers would return my waves then!
Yup and all the jeepers will look at your prius like a rolling ramp.:lol:

volaredon... I have the same problem, but i think they "dont understand" another jeep driver, driving a Lincoln!! Lol! I dont wave in the Lincoln anymore, but DO, however, condone the theory of "the best of both worlds"...cake and eat it to...etc...heeheehee...sorry...god, Im gonna regret this post tomorrow!! This thread was too long lived anyhow! lmao!

I'm a Jeep girl and I ALWAYS wave... But few girls wave back. mostly guys :shades:

Was she good looking? You can always tell if there is either a good looking girl or a good looking jeep near me because I start swerving into other lanes.

Mine just does this all the time on its own, Maybe it sees something that I have missed. :shock:

I’d say she was late thirties, blonde and wearing sun glasses. I was just impressed that acknowledged a 30 year old CJ7. I’ve waved at a lot of Jeeps since then and 95% ignore me. The wave is disappearing as quickly as my 401K. :(

It is hit or miss, but I keep waving. It isn't that difficult. One group that still waves at each other on a regular basis, is boaters.

i've owned my XJ since 6/5/09 and while driving around,i've been waving at any jeep that passes me by and not a single one has waved back..:(

i do find myself parking next to other jeeps when i pull into parking lot..(no matter how far i gotta walk from)

Yeap, I'm with you, I wave at all fellow Jeeps and rarely get the wave back from the newer rigs. And yes, the "Boat Wave" is still going strong. When I'm out Bass Fishing, the only ones that don't wave are the Enemy Jet Skies and Wake Boarders.....

I've yet to figure this one out. A cadillac deville pulled up next to me on my passenger side and gave me a thumbs up while he pointed at my jeep. :???:.

Back