The Jeep wave...

I alwaaaaays wave at other Jeeps. But all I get in return are funny looks. :( It's a sad sad world we live in...

I can't help but laugh when I wave at some of the New JK owners and they have that "WTF" look on their face..... Needless to say, most don't wave because they're still tryin to figure out who it was in the TJ that "MUST" have known them. :funny:

since i've been back in a jeep and waving..i've been noticing alot of jeep drivers (that i'm waving at) with a cell phone glued to their ear...:rolleyes:

Honestly..wouldn't phase me a bit if they made it illegal to drive and be on the phone (almost been hit twice in one week by acouple female drivers jaw-jacking on their cell).Now maybe if hey were using a hands free device...Maybe

It's already illegal to be on the phone & drive here in California... The cops just don't really enforce it.. In fact I've seen the COPS on the phone while driving...

since i've been back in a jeep and waving..i've been noticing alot of jeep drivers (that i'm waving at) with a cell phone glued to their ear...:rolleyes:

Honestly..wouldn't phase me a bit if they made it illegal to drive and be on the phone (almost been hit twice in one week by acouple female drivers jaw-jacking on their cell).Now maybe if hey were using a hands free device...Maybe

X2...........I haven't been getting any waves back from ANYBODY (CJ's included) lately!:???::???::???: It must be a Fiat conspiracy!!!

finally got a wave back today..(plus a thumbs up)
first was another XJ owner that gave me a thumbs up as we passed each other and then got a wave back from a guy in a YJ..

:mrgreen: Finally...

Good to hear. Most of the guys and gals around here wave. I figure "The Wave" is part of the Jeep Thing.... :D

alot of people wave at me,ive also seen alot of people almost break their neck trying to figure out the mutt-nutt.yeap,streeet legal.

alot of people wave at me,ive also seen alot of people almost break their neck trying to figure out the mutt-nutt.yeap,streeet legal.

I'm still trying to figure it out too. Please don't take this as rude but what exactly is it? Just curious.:shades:

i try to keep the wave goin but where i live everyone has there nose to high in the air to even see the wave ) : but there are a few that wave back.

about the girl with the bra,i think thats ok,but a man in a jeep with a bra sounds kinda funny(man with a bra):shades::lol:

i agree some jeep owners buy jeeps and there afraid to go offroad,i have a friend his jeep is spotless always thats like buying a boat and fishing in youre front yard.when im driving and i see a trail im on it,never be afraid to get stuck or dirty.

It takes some getting used to the waving. I'm sure as people figure it out "that wait, the only people waiving at me are in jeeps" It will don on them, especially if they pay attention to bikers. The Jeep wave is a copycat of the biker wave and when I'm on my Harley not being waved at by a fellow biker is as rare as a purple moon with yellow polka dots and orange stripes, even the crotch rocket guys now to wave.

Back