The OFFICIAL Random thread

Lower-ranking male wolves do not mate and often suffer from a condition of stress and inhibition that has been referred to as “psychological castration.” Lower-ranking females are sometimes so afraid of the alpha female that they do not even go into heat.

JPNinPA said:
Lower-ranking male wolves do not mate and often suffer from a condition of stress and inhibition that has been referred to as “psychological castration.” Lower-ranking females are sometimes so afraid of the alpha female that they do not even go into heat.

I don't know why but that depresses me.

If that made you feel bad
Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.

ScubaDude said:
I don't know why but that depresses me.

I know, right? I don't like to think of canines having such human complexes.

tomorrow is the day. find out if i have to go under the knife again for skin cancer.

wear sunblock. and get enough sleep if your driving far. it would suck to get on during the holiday and someone has gotten in a wreck.

Sunblock is a must. My husband has malignant spots every now and then. So much can be prevented. Not long ago, a young lady remarked on how my face was still so tan after the summer. I said, "No, sweetie, that's sun damage. Wear your sunblock. It doesn't go away."

I'll come home and take a nap before heading out. I have to - that last hour from Nags Head to Hatteras is a tough one without it.

superj said:
tomorrow is the day. find out if i have to go under the knife again for skin cancer.

I hope it turns out negative. I'll say an extra prayer for you.

Thank you. I tell the younger guysin my shop all the time to wear sunblock and make sure they put it ontheir kids. I tell them how sunblock wasn't really used or thought about when I was a kid and it shows.

I also give them the speech on getting enough sleep, no drinking and driving, and use protection if you're not married. Normal military holiday safety brief. They aren't all ex-miltary so some of them don't know the drill

JPNinPA said:
If that made you feel bad
Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.

People should just not cross highways. I mean the busy ones not those middle of nowhere roads t someone decided to call a highway.

texas laws:

One must acknowledge a supreme being before being able to hold public office.

It is illegal to sell one's eye.

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

austin city law:
Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket.

The Pilgrim leader, Governor William Bradford, had organized the first Thanksgiving feast in 1621. He invited the neighboring Wampanoag Indians to the feast.

The Mitsubishi Eclipse, also sold as the Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser, was named after an English racehorse from the 1700s that won 26 races.

Pablo Picasso's full name was "Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso."
image-missing.png

Back