The OFFICIAL Random thread

Pablo Picasso's full name was "Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso."

I now understand why all of his portraits have such interesting and messed up faces.

So there's these 2 muffins in an oven.
They're both sitting, just chilling and getting baked.
And one of them yells " Damn, it's hot in here!"
And the other muffin replies "Holy Crap, a talking muffin!"

In ancient China doctors would only receive fees if the patient stayed in good health. Sometimes if the patients health became to bad, the doctor had to pay them.

Wish this worked at the sealership or any garage.

Today is the christmas food drive pick up at work. I had hoped the barrels I am assigned to cover would be more full. Not many families will be eating with the three almost empty barrels in this section of the building :(

No one can seem to be consistent on the actual incubation period for strep throat. Some say 1-3 days, some say 2-5 days, some say 1 day-3 weeks. The point is that if you know someone with strep throat, run the other way. If you HAVE strep throat, run the other way. The one consistent fact is that one is still contagious for 24 hours after the first dose of antibiotics. Please be extra cautious around small children and the elderly as many strains of strep are becoming antibiotic-resistant.

This has been a public service announcement for the upcoming season.

Not to promote OCD or anything, but protect yourself against germs as much as you can. The most contaminated surfaces for germs are:

-Gas pump handles (#1)
-Mailbox handles
-ATM Keypads (and any other keypads)
-Mall escalators
-Crosswalk buttons
-Parking meters
-Grocery cart handles
-Money
-Door knobs
-Counter pens
-Grocery store refrigerator handles
-Chair armrests

Also good to note:

-Antibacterial soaps have no more effect than regular soaps. It's the length of time you wash your hands that matters. Wash with warm water and sing Happy Birthday twice.

-Paper towels are more sanitary than air dryers in public restrooms.

-Hand sanitizer is not as potent as one would think. Basically, it's better than nothing.

All of that said, don't freak out about germs, and no need to carry Latex gloves wherever you go. Everyone has them and they won't all kill you or make you violently ill. Just be aware, protect yourself and others this season, as much as you can.

I hate strep throat. Its the worst thing I can get. Every time someone has it, if I go in the same room, I get it. Stupid strep throat germ

I hate strep throat. Its the worst thing I can get. Every time someone has it, if I go in the same room, I get it. Stupid strep throat germ

My youngest has it now and it just won't go away. That's why I've been posting stuff in the middle of the day. I'd rather miss five days of work for a good reason! :-|

Sorry, nothing will make me handle any of those things with Kleenex. I'm not gonna be that guy in the store who uses a napkin to count out my money. We DO have immune systems for something!

Sorry, nothing will make me handle any of those things with Kleenex. I'm not gonna be that guy in the store who uses a napkin to count out my money. We DO have immune systems for something!

Absolutely. You don't have to handle anything with a Kleenex. Just wash your hands. Don't lick the coins.

ScubaDude said:

Funniest bit I heard from George Carlin.

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

ScubaDude said:
well then what am i supposed to dowith my free time?

Pay attention in class, learn to use punctua... Never mind. Lick the coins.

Take your child to the doctor's if it's been that many days. Strep throat running rampant for too long can give you rheumatic heart disease, if I remember right. I know it can give you something to do with your heart but I don't remember exactly if it's RHD or some other heart disease. Either way, tithe doctor's you should go

Back