The OFFICIAL Random thread

tech school is fun. i loved it when i went to aviation tech school. a very hard trade in some areas but a lot of fun in school. graduated with a 98.3 gpa and second in the class. it was a blast and i learned a lot of stuff, especially in the fuel metering class and electrical. airframes was especially cool because you learn to weld and how to do lay ups for all the different types of glasses and also how to do sheet metal work (riveting and bend radius, etc)

some aviation places will pick you up as an entry level a&p and then teach you to fly also, the smaller training shops or hunting private flight places. if i was single when i went to tech school, i would've ended up doing that but since i already had kids and was married, i had to go with the solid dependable big business job

Primitive iterations of a brassiere are depicted in early Roman art in the ruins of Pompeii. These depictions date back to as early as 62 AD.

superj said:
tech school is fun. i loved it when i went to aviation tech school. a very hard trade in some areas but a lot of fun in school. graduated with a 98.3 gpa and second in the class. it was a blast and i learned a lot of stuff, especially in the fuel metering class and electrical. airframes was especially cool because you learn to weld and how to do lay ups for all the different types of glasses and also how to do sheet metal work (riveting and bend radius, etc)

some aviation places will pick you up as an entry level a&p and then teach you to fly also, the smaller training shops or hunting private flight places. if i was single when i went to tech school, i would've ended up doing that but since i already had kids and was married, i had to go with the solid dependable big business job

sweet im glad to hear its fun :)

800pxHills_on_Mykonos-1.jpg

The thong is a garment generally worn as either underwear or as a swimsuit in many industrialized societies around the world.

Back