The OFFICIAL Random thread

image-missing.png

Yeah... I caught some guy from Denver being indecent with the poor animal so I got her out of there the best way I could.;)

He was wearing those blue surgical gloves too... ugh!

crazy med students!
Hmmm.. I wonder who that was?

He's just mad because likley someone from Texas handed HIM his arse once.:D
If you remember he used to live on the border and he evidently has issues because he can't leave it alone.

not hard to figure out really...8)
Aww c'mon. I've never been beat up by a developmentally challenged, drool cup carrying, bike helmet wearer. And for the last time Texas...NO! I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR FRIGGIN' BASEBALL!!!!

inbred-1.jpg

inbredJPG-1.jpg

998SAM_W__Earl_Brown_001-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

Last edited:
Yeah, I heard of that Corky cowboy...

Ain't he married to that Mingez gal? Pretty brave Texan there... I hear her big brother has got hands like the incredible hulk!

Man... you should see their kids. They go by the "Lee Sisters", you know... Homelee and Uglee

:lol:

Damn I'm going to regret gettng into that one

Okay. There was this guy in Abilene TX named "Corky", decked out in a bicycle helmet, a shirt that said, "I'm with stupid" (arrow pointing up). After falling on the ground while exiting the short bus, I proceeded to help him up.

He yelled, "Get your hands off of me, I don't need your help!!!" Of course, as he exclaimed this, he peed himself and began to cry. I then pointed and laughed and he punched me and said, "Don't mess with a member of the Shannon family!"

He then grabbed his drool cup and limped off into the Texan sunset, perhaps off to go vote for GW Bush in what was then the presidential elections.

Now this is a common tale, as many many folks from the state of Texas resemble this person and are afflicted by the same condition. However, you might want to stay away from Corky Shannon of Abilene TX. He just might run you over with is brother's mall-crawling purple XJ. ;) :p :lol: :twisted:

Deleted.

Last edited:
Now you've crossed the line......Ian Domingez

You've had some issue with me for awhile now, getting in your little digs. Most of the time I just threw mud back and shrugged it off. I don't know what your problem is punky but someday we might meet up and you will need more than your gay dancing buddies and those hulk hands to get out of it. So you just keep your crap up, I don't know how they let you be a "mod" when you can't behave yourself on the board. This little feud of yours has just went beyond poking fun. I can see why Sparky has a "list" and I'm just about to put YOU on my "list"
I've been on this board for well over 3 years and have gotten along with just about everyone but you as of late.

So, Ian, good riddance.
:shock:
WOW. I'm sorry man, I thought it was obvious that I was totally kidding. I thought we were going back and forth, you know, you zing me, I zing you. Trust me when I say that I'd never zing you with anything that I wouldn't be perfectly okay with myself.

If you took me seriously then I apologize, I really was just goofing around. It seemed we had a good joking banter going on, but it sounds as if you're not joking. If you are, then it's a good one, cause I'm fooled, but if you aren't then again, my bad. Just for future reference, I'm always kidding when I do something like that. Just send me a PM that I overstepped my boundaries and I'll erase it.

Also, I thought you and I have been getting along quite well.

I'll edit my post. As for your physical threat...I'll just let that one go cause I'm sure you're just typing out of anger.

Again, my apologies...

PS- Time for me to go to the club and hang out with my "Gay Dancing Buddies". LOL (I know you're trying to be serious but you have to admit that's pretty funny)

Last edited:

Yeah, I heard of that Corky cowboy...

Ain't he married to that Mingez gal? Pretty brave Texan there... I hear her big brother has got hands like the incredible hulk!
Yeah, I hear she's hot. Kind of likes to go dancing with her gay friends too much.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back